Strafin is offline New Member

Hair shedding post masteron, winstrol and tren hex blast, help!?

Wanted to know what would the best thing to do in this situation. Don't particularly want to lose my hair.

Blasted 500mg test for 10 weeks & 40mg dbol for 5 weeks - no shed
    Cruised 200mg for 6 weeks - no shed
    Blasted 500mg test & 500mg deca for 10 weeks - no shed
    Cruised for 6 weeks again, no shedding.
    Blasted tren for 12 weeks with 250mg test e, then added masteron at 300mg and winny at 75mg for the last 5 weeks of blast - I started to slightly shed as I added these, maybe a couple hairs running hands through.

Been cruising 3 weeks now and the shedding has got way worse. Today was the worst, mind you I didnt wash my hair for 3 days just stuck more hairspray/product in it (because it styles better this way). But eventhough it wasn't washed for 3 days, the amount of hair that came out today scared me a little.

I'm not prone to MPB, I have a full head of hair but I don't want to lose it, any ideas? I've never shed on 200mg test before but I wasn't taking 20mg nolvadex every day then, I was taking some adex occasionally when I needed it.

Big thanks to anyone who can advise me, maybe a shampoo, see doctors, wait it out a little longer? Not sure what to do.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Masteron is most likely the cause

You're 19 and blasting and cruising?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog
    You're 19 and blasting and cruising?
    Right? Best advice is to cycle off and stop abusing gear at 19 - or live with the side effects and stop crying about it. These things will happen if you a use anabolics. I hope you're watching your BP and cholesterol. Hypertension and hyperlipidemia shouldn't be issues for a 19 year old but your pattern of use will make these potential concerns.
    Last edited by MuscleInk; 06-09-2014 at 07:39 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    A bald head at 19-20yrs is least of your worries if your cycling

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Right? Best advice is to cycle off and stop abusing gear at 19 - or live with the side effects and stop crying about it. These things will happen if you a use anabolics. I hope you're watching your BP and cholesterol. Hypertension and hyperlipidemia shouldn't be issues for a 19 year old but your pattern of use will make these potential concerns.
    Chill out guys, I made this account ages ago, I'm almost 22. I'm clearly not crying about it, I just find it odd that it has happened on a cruise dose. FYI I have reasons to blast and cruise e.g. making money off my physique.

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Masteron is most likely the cause
    As bloods return to normal will shedding likely stop? What's the deal? I came off masteron like 4 weeks ago now.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Bald head and is in the future. 22 is still to young to be doing this to your body.

Thread Information