eroc is offline Junior Member

RIP blend, typical cost and trt question

going to start a tren ace, test prop, mas stack starting next week. 100/125/100 mg respectively. going to do it for 8 weeks. 2 ML for the week split MWF, i am on TRT for naturally low test. the doc gave me test cyp 200 .8ml weekly (160 mg) along with 500 i.u. of HCG

2 questions

first would it be ok to stop taking the cyp altogether until my rip stack is done since id be getting more test for the blend alone or how much syp should i take? secondly, what is the cost for the blend on avg? . id still be taing the HCG while on the stack as well
    Last edited by eroc; 06-06-2014 at 12:10 PM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    We don't discuss prices here.
    And it would be best to continue your test cyp, so that you'll have stable test blood levels when you come off the rip blend.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I would take off those prices asap. Read the rules before a mod comes in here and you get in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    We don't discuss prices here.
    And it would be best to continue your test cyp, so that you'll have stable test blood levels when you come off the rip blend.
    how much of the cyp should i be taking? sorry about the price thing

bueller...

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Depends on your natural serum levels. Most everyone is different. Only way to be certain is BW. Also depends on whether its ugl or pharma grade. Looks like you answered your own question in the OP though, 160mg/week.

michael30 is offline Member
    You can either run the rip stack alone.(becuz it has 125mg of test in it which you said you would be taking 2ml. So 250mgawk) or you can take your normal trt dose of 160mg and the rip stack. Like bonaparte said. If this is your first cycle you should really only being using testosterone alone(yes even if your on trt you would just use a higher dose). Also what is your pct?

well i have run tren with my trt 8 weeks ago for 6 weeks. saw decent results. didnt do a PCT because i was still on TRT afterwards. bloodwork checked out fine.

being that cyp is a longer ester and prop is a shorter, i was afraid once i stop the rip stack (its a blend) i might crash for a week or 2 as the cyp begins to take form. im taking HCG 500 i.u weekly with my trt and plan to continue it on the stack as if i was just running my normal trt protocol. i guess my main question is should i just stop the cyp until my last week or 2 of my stack or dose it half along with the 250 mg of prop id be getting from my stack? the cyp is prescription, pharm grade

also ive been on TRT since december 2013

also another question, should i stop the hcg until i got back onto my TRT protocol? acting as a PCT in a sense

advice...? also i have done a tren ace stacked 3 months ago everything went fine. didnt use an A.I. with it and just went back to my normal HRT after

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eroc View Post
    well i have run tren with my trt 8 weeks ago for 6 weeks. saw decent results. didnt do a PCT because i was still on TRT afterwards. bloodwork checked out fine.

being that cyp is a longer ester and prop is a shorter, i was afraid once i stop the rip stack (its a blend) i might crash for a week or 2 as the cyp begins to take form. im taking HCG 500 i.u weekly with my trt and plan to continue it on the stack as if i was just running my normal trt protocol. i guess my main question is should i just stop the cyp until my last week or 2 of my stack or dose it half along with the 250 mg of prop id be getting from my stack? the cyp is prescription, pharm grade
    Why would you crash? if you continued your trt dose of cyp. thru ought the rip stack then there would be no lapse in testosterone just a reduction to where you originally were while on TRT dose.

ya but that would be about 380 from 160, more than double. should i be taking arimadex in that case? if so at what dose?
    Last edited by eroc; 06-07-2014 at 04:20 PM.

VegasBody is offline Associate Member
    U should take arimidex .25 to .5 eod

Also i would take out the test prop and use your test cyp u already on just adjust dosage to your cycle

Also U just got off an other cycle U should give more time between
    Time on = Time off

Quote Originally Posted by VegasBody View Post
    Also U just got off an other cycle U should give more time between
    Time on = Time off
    i did an 6 week cycle of tren , i took off 8 weeks

also the stack is a pre mixed blend so kinda stuck with the prop. i was thinkin armidex .25 every 2 days

goin4itall is offline New Member
    Totally agree with VegasBody. Run your Trt as normal. Buy the other two ingredients seperate. Works better that way anyway because you can adjust the dosages depending on how your body reacts and how your bloodwork comes back during the cycle. Definitely use A.I if on tren and continue hcg . For me personally running tren at a higher dose than test works better anyway. Less sides.

i already got the blend unfortunately, i was told taking the hcg during the cycle would up my e2 and be a waste. i was gonna continue it weeeks 6 and on. i have done tren on my trt at 75 mg eod for 6 weeks couple with my trt of 160 mg but this time around ill be doing 330 test 200 tren 200 mas

In that case, continue with your Trt as prescribed and run your cycle. Think of it this way. Someone who isn't on Trt has normal levels and runs a cycle to elevate those levels in order to make their gains. In order for you to do the same thing you must be on your Trt in order to have normal levels. Run it as normal and top it off with your cycle and it will be like a person with normal levels running the same cycle. I'm also on Trt and I always continue it as normal while on. JMO. There are others on here wiser than I am that might can be of more help. Also. Make sure u have your A.I. gonna be very important in this case.

Hcg 250x2 per week not the 5000 or whatever u wrote and during cycle

i meant 500 and split it up 250 mon/thurs, continue as such then? bt what lvac do you train at? i train over at flamingo/215
    @goin4itall, makes sense. i just started today with the half split so next week ill just take my normal shot with my blend for a total intake of 380 per week of test.

also, as i have it set up now i do MWF shots and took the .4ml cyp on monday. should i split up my full dose of cyp over the 3 shots or should i just take it on monday with the blend shot being cyp is a longer ester

That would be totally up to you. Personally I would keep it on normal schedule. Some guys say keeps levels more stable by doing it more often and I've done both ways. At a high dosage that is definitely best to pin n more often. At Trt dosages it doesn't make that big of a difference especially since your already on the blend. Hope that helps

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by goin4itall View Post
    In that case, continue with your Trt as prescribed and run your cycle. Think of it this way. Someone who isn't on Trt has normal levels and runs a cycle to elevate those levels in order to make their gains. In order for you to do the same thing you must be on your Trt in order to have normal levels. Run it as normal and top it off with your cycle and it will be like a person with normal levels running the same cycle. I'm also on Trt and I always continue it as normal while on. JMO. There are others on here wiser than I am that might can be of more help. Also. Make sure u have your A.I. gonna be very important in this case.
    Not quite, since your natural test production is already shut down by the time you start making gains on cycle.
    But if you're already on TRT, you may not respond as well to test as someone who is not on TRT, so the extra 100 mg weekly or whatever won't hurt.

my levels pre TRT were 221, i am 29 if that helps

Baxter35 is offline Member
    Are you worried it might be a little too soon to by cycling on your trt? Only being on it 6 months, I'd want to be 100% sure your doc wouldn't be asking for any more blood tests anytime soon. You're on a relatively high trt dose, you should still be able to make good gains just on the trt for now. I started trt same time as you, and on the advice of others here I've decided to wait out my trt protocol at least a full year before adding anything on top of it. You just want to be careful not to jump into too much too quick while your body is still adjusting to its newfound test from the trt dose alone.
    Last edited by Baxter35; 06-10-2014 at 02:19 PM.

i am schedule to take test every 3 months as part of my plan. i was gonna wait 2 weeks after my cycle to take my blood test again/ i was trying to put on a lil size for summer as i do modeling work as the better the body the better the bucks. this is why i didnt want to go over 350 mg of test and cut back the cyp. i might just do 6 weeks or 4 weeks of the blend and 4 weeks of tren 75 mg eod and back to 160 of cyp

Baxter35 is offline Member
    Gotcha. I am NOT trying to act as an AAS guru, but I do know a good bit about training from doing it as a natural for the last 20 years. With that said I'd say your goals as you described should be more than attainable just staying on your trt and following a solid training and nutrition plan to fit your goals. Others may disagree, but I don't see running a cycle as something you do for a quick fix to shape up for summer. To put it in perspective, I've been very strict with my nutrition and training since starting trt and have literally gained 25 pounds and added 50-75 lbs to all 3 major lifts (squat, dead, bench). You can do a lot with just trt levels of test if you get your diet and training sorted out.

i have, my diet is super clean. i am OCD which helps i suppose. my trainer recommended this certain stack to take advantage of my trt as my level are now 900ish 6 days after my cyp shot on avg. i know everyone has a different opinion which has made me fall into the paralysis by analysis category. i think what i am going to do is just run the cycle for 5 weeks than 3 weeks on just 75 mg eod tren and back to my regular test that way when i take my blood test my test levels arent too hi to the point where my doc tapers me off some of the cyp. ill be purchasing liquidex and use it .25 eod while staying on my protocol from hrt throughout which seems like the best thing to do at this point.

Thread Information