Dan0 is offline New Member
    Hi All,

Im 25 yrs old, been training solid with Personal Trainer for 2 years, last year before my bulk I was on a serious cut and my stats at the end of cut were 72Kg at 6% bf.
    After a successful first cycle bulk Test E 500mg p/w for 15 weeks I was at 91Kg. My bf was approx 15% at the end of this bulk.

After my bulk I then started my clean cut with no assistance, successfully dropped to 81Kg at 10.45% bf with no problem at all Now looking to start my 2nd cycle for a cut, will be aiming to drop to my existing bf of 6% and calculate my lean gains for the year, which is looking around 5-6kgs. Im currently at 9% bf.

Second cycle is Sust 250 1ml e3d (approx 580mg p/w) stacked with 50mg Var pd. My diet plans are all written by Personal Trainer which are great, at the moment I am on calorie and carb restricted diet with high protein, won't bother posting full diet as is a standard cut diet.

The point of post is just to get some feedback on current progress, and tips if you have any recommendations for my bulk cycle later this year?

Progress photos attached of me prior to cycling and photo of me currently prior to my cut cycle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Second Cycle - Sust 250 & Var Stack-image-858466059.jpg   Second Cycle - Sust 250 & Var Stack-image-913577735.jpg   Second Cycle - Sust 250 & Var Stack-image-1031568037.jpg   Second Cycle - Sust 250 & Var Stack-image-353994730.jpg   Second Cycle - Sust 250 & Var Stack-image-3940225078.jpg  

Second Cycle - Sust 250 & Var Stack-image-1018300779.jpg  
    Last edited by Dan0; 06-10-2014 at 02:52 PM.

Bump!

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Dropping from 9% to 6% is gonna be tricky. 9% is pretty lean to begin with. You are pretty lean in your pics. Not sure you should go leaner.

Hi King

Thanks for your feedback bro, much appreciated. I may look to up my calorie and protein intake to build extra muscle rather than continue to cut.

My reason of going back to 6% bf was to allow me to measure my lean muscle gain over the course of the year.

Will look to do this another time potentially.

Can you advise on any recommendations for my next cycle, I have just started Sust 250 1ml e3d (approx 580 mg p/w) and Anavar 50mg pd, do you feel this will give me a quality, clean, mid year bulk with good gains or should I make any additions ?

Feedback much appreciated bud.

Bump

Thread Information