The KFC Guy is offline New Member
    Closed
    Last edited by The KFC Guy; 04-03-2015 at 09:33 AM.

Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    If you are running for 15 weeks I would definitely use HCG . I would rather run 600mg/week as I don't recover well from long cycles. 12 weeks is the longest I run. Everything looks great. How old are you? For the non steroid related questions go to the FITNESS and NUTRITION FORUM section. You'll get better answers.

Closed
    Last edited by The KFC Guy; 04-03-2015 at 09:33 AM.

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    I'm 20 mate. What about if I just run test e for 12 weeks at 600mg/week. What would happen if I don't use HCG on that cycle? As HCG is kind of hard for me to get
    your balls may remain small for a long time. your test production Will take a long time to get back at normal range = lose gains,depressing , fatigue,bed room problems and basically every thing that depends on Testosterone .

i recommend doing a shorter cycle 12 weeks maybe, and you can run your hcg from the last week of your cycle until pct starts. longer cycles are for pros i think , takes longer to recover.
    Last edited by SOL!D5NAK3; 06-10-2014 at 02:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SOL!D5NAK3 View Post
    your balls may remain small for a long time. your test production Will take a long time to get back at normal range = lose gains,depressing , fatigue,bed room problems and basically every thing that depends on Testosterone .

i recommend doing a shorter cycle 12 weeks maybe, and you can run your hcg from the last week of your cycle until pct starts. longer cycles are for pros i think , takes longer to recover.
    Yeah I was thinking 15 weeks is a lonnng cycle especially for a first cycle.
    So this is what I'll run?
    FRONT LOAD:
    First week 800mg. Pinning 400mg Monday/Thursday

From there on:
    11 weeks Test E 600mg/week. Pinning 300mg Monday/Thursday
    17 weeks HCG 500mg/week. Pinning 250mg Monday/Thursday (Start this the day of my first Test E injection)
    Armidex Tablets 0.25mg every second day (1/4 of a tablet)

Also since I upped my Test E dosage should my HCG dosage go up?

Do you think I should run HCG the day of my first pin right up until I finish PCT?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    At 20 years old you are at the peak of your testosterone . Exogenous testosterone will cause a shutdown of your HPT axis cycle and you will most likely never get back on the natural testosterone values you have now. Do you really want to jump your nuts to being 40 year old?

Further more you dont even have PCT drugs, big no-no. You should not jump into a cycle without having proper sources. Side effects happen and you need to be prepared. You are not prepared. You will end up having to go to a endo and on TRT for life...

The young and Steroids

thephoenix25 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The KFC Guy View Post
    I'm 20 mate
    This is a big problem, I'd advice against cycling until you are 25+

This is why
    The young and Steroids

goin4itall is offline New Member
    20 is absolutely TOO YOUNG!!! AT 20 you can make such great gains without aas that there is no need to harm your body potentially permanently. Take the advice of someone who is on TRT for life. I was also young and eager and didn't listen to anyone and now I do and always will have to take trt. Totally agree with earlier post. AAS should never start before 25 and I'd prefer personally about 28. JMO

Close
    Last edited by The KFC Guy; 04-03-2015 at 09:35 AM.

tango02 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PCT:
    Res100: 2 weeks after last injection of Test E. ([B
    No I'm not using Nolva and/or clomid as I can't get my hands on any[/B])
    Problem Solved...

Clomi 70mL 35mg/mL

Tamoxifen 50mL 20mg/mL

Close
    Last edited by The KFC Guy; 04-03-2015 at 09:34 AM.

I'm guessing you stack them together for PCT?
    What's the sciene behind these? Are there any genuine reviews on them. Also I'm from Australia.
    They ship to aus, and yes you run them together. As for the reviews just search there are 10,000 reviews on these products.

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    I've already made up my mind and I'm going to go ahead with this cycle. So can someone at least help me out with this information so I can get the best help possible.
    at least do this once until you are older.
    for the hcg if i would run it from the last week of aas for example 11th week 500mg of test + 500iu hcg until pct or end of it. but that's my choice, there are people saying you must run it throughout. i think throughout hcg running goes for heavy cycles and long cycles.

for the pct and nolva,clomid combo i don't know the logic behind it, i think the logic is the more the better.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    OP even if you were old enough you shouldn't begin using AAS because you don't have enough knowledge of the products. This is apparent in the questions that were asked throughout this thread. I know that you haven't completed enough research because every question you asked is answered in the sticky posts at the top of the q&a forum.

hCG should be taken on cycle unless you want your testacles to atrophy and you want to lengthen your recovery period. It's use is not advised during PCT because it's repressive.

Nolva and clomid should be used together because they are synergistic, making the other compete for binding sites. More is not better and is ill advised. Clomid doses over 100mg+ will give you vision problems. The better your recovery the that gains are maintained and normal test production is reached sooner.

If you do go through with this horrible plan then you should use test prop for 8 weeks. Test p has a short ester with a short half life enabling you to run a shorter cycle. This will reduce the time your HTPA is shut down.

Using AAS at your age will likely result in negative side effects that you will have for the rest of your life.

Do yourself major favor and read the threads in this database. The answers you seek are in their.

Austinite's Educational Article Database

Quote Originally Posted by SOL!D5NAK3 View Post
    at least do this once until you are older.
    for the hcg if i would run it from the last week of aas for example 11th week 500mg of test + 500iu hcg until pct or end of it. but that's my choice, there are people saying you must run it throughout. i think throughout hcg running goes for heavy cycles and long cycles.

for the pct and nolva,clomid combo i don't know the logic behind it, i think the logic is the more the better.
    More is not better.

Nolvadex and Clomid - Steroid .com

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Step 1 to doing AAs sucessfully is to decide to do them. You have put on your Big Boy pants and decided...congrats!

Most people fail at the education part. Positive advice here and not trying to sway your decision. Until you can quote the normal dosages of AIs on cycle and SERMS for PCT you really need to focus on that. What you run is the fun part because EVERYONE reacts different to substances to a degree. Knowing AIs and how to use and SERMS and PCT is one of the steps to safely using. After that study blood work and HPTA so you know if something is wrong and how to use your tools to address the issue. Many people here to support you but the overall responsibility is with you.

Read the stickies. Mucho great info there.
    I've already made up my mind and I'm going to go ahead with this cycle. So can someone at least help me out with this information so I can get the best help possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    Step 1 to doing AAs sucessfully is to decide to do them. You have put on your Big Boy pants and decided...congrats!

Most people fail at the education part. Positive advice here and not trying to sway your decision. Until you can quote the normal dosages of AIs on cycle and SERMS for PCT you really need to focus on that. What you run is the fun part because EVERYONE reacts different to substances to a degree. Knowing AIs and how to use and SERMS and PCT is one of the steps to safely using. After that study blood work and HPTA so you know if something is wrong and how to use your tools to address the issue. Many people here to support you but the overall responsibility is with you.

Read the stickies. Mucho great info there.
    Thanks mate, I'm not looking to start this cycle for at least a few more months until I have the knowledge of what I will be expecting.

Thread Information