NEFLRick is offline Associate Member

Anavar questions

Just starting my research on this as I'm still cutting. Got about another month/2 months left to cut what I want to cut. Then I'd like to do a little bulk but nothing too crazy. I don't want to gain a bunch I'll have to lose. So I plan to do a smaller bulk.

I am looking at anavar because, from what I've read, it seems fairly mild (i.e. less sides) and gains are more likely to be retained after cycle.

My questions are:

-Can't figure out dosing. Seems to be a lot of different advice.
    -Is there anything else I need to run with it? I am on 200mg/wk test for TRT (although I'm doing 400mg/wk currently because I'm on T3 to cut).
    -How long is it safe to run?

Thanks.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    You can run it with your trt. 6-8 weeks @50mg a day if its legit. If its a ugl grade var you could run 100mg depending on quality of it.

tango02 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NEFLRick View Post
    Just starting my research on this as I'm still cutting. Got about another month/2 months left to cut what I want to cut. Then I'd like to do a little bulk but nothing too crazy. I don't want to gain a bunch I'll have to lose. So I plan to do a smaller bulk.

I am looking at anavar because, from what I've read, it seems fairly mild (i.e. less sides) and gains are more likely to be retained after cycle.

My questions are:

-Can't figure out dosing. Seems to be a lot of different advice.
    -Is there anything else I need to run with it? I am on 200mg/wk test for TRT (although I'm doing 400mg/wk currently because I'm on T3 to cut).
    -How long is it safe to run?

Thanks.
    The sides are almost NIL even at 100mg ED. Not going to do much for bulking however. It is good at building lean muscle but dont expect a ton of weight gain from it. Run it 6-8 weeks and give it a break for about the same. Its a great substance if legit. It makes me feel awesome right after I take it for some reason. That is how I have always "tested" it.

Ok, sounds like what I'm looking for. Not looking for a huge bulk. Plan to build a little slower over time.

So I don't need to run anything else with it? Once I'm done with my cut, I plan to do this (if it makes sense) along with my TRT dose. It seems like just about everything needs to be run in combination with something else to stave off something you don't want to have happen while on it.

Also, how can you tell if it's under-dosed? What should one look for? The place I'd get it is (I believe) an UGL although I've not decided where to get it from. Maybe the site sponsor depending on price, etc. (I think they carry it but haven't looked.)

Thanks guys!

tango02 is offline Associate Member
    You can get an anavar test to see if its legit. That is really the only way to know for sure. Its faked alot because it expensive to make. If you are on TRT and plan on adding VAR or upping your TRT dose then run an AI of some kind to control your estrogen conversion.

I personally would try to get the oral suspension over the pills. But its whatever you prefer.

Thanks. I already run an AI and I'd plan on continuing to run it.

Thread Information