Thread: Adipex

jimmy812 is offline New Member

Adipex

Hey guys how's it going I've been a long long time reader I feel like I've learned a ton from this site over the several years of reading. Well I have a recent experience with adipex dr. Gave me a few to try and by no means do I need them I was curious to see how they made me fell while dieting or carb depleting and I haven't read much about it on here so I was wondering if anyone else had experience with it. I feel like I'm getting some rapid fat loss while depleting cards and I'm not losing muscle or water in the muscle I still feel full and carbed up. Any input would be great thanks

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy812 View Post
    Hey guys how's it going I've been a long long time reader I feel like I've learned a ton from this site over the several years of reading. Well I have a recent experience with adipex dr. Gave me a few to try and by no means do I need them I was curious to see how they made me fell while dieting or carb depleting and I haven't read much about it on here so I was wondering if anyone else had experience with it. I feel like I'm getting some rapid fat loss while depleting cards and I'm not losing muscle or water in the muscle I still feel full and carbed up. Any input would be great thanks

They can work especially with diet and exercise. After on it too long I get SUPER grouchy,,irritable and also tend to crash at the end
    of the day really hard. Just dont stay on them too long and drink plenty of water,,,this stuff will make you thirsty too.

jimmy812 is offline New Member
    Yeah man this adipex makes me more irritable than tren or even dbol back In the day.

Thread Information