Tbone618 is offline New Member

Looking for a little help on my first cycle

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself and get some help regarding my first cycle.
    I'm 21 years old, 5ft 6 inches, 170 pounds, and about 12% BF and have been seriously training for about 3 years.
    I'm looking to do a 6-8 week cycle of Anavar plus Test e as my first cycle just to see how my body reacts and and keep things pretty mild.

My thoughts on this cycle are to go 80mg of Anavar a day as well as 250mg of Test e a week (Sunday/Thursday)

Then for my PCT I plan on starting 1 week after my last dose. I plan on using Nolvadex + Clomid for PCT (obviously) for Nolva and Clomid, I was thinking Day 1( 1 week after my last injection); Clomid 200mg + Nolva 40 mg, then Clomid 50mg + Nolva 20mg for the next 20 days. But is that overkill for a PCT since Anavar is so mild?

Any suggestions or comments would be greatly appreciated, feel free to correct anything that isn't accurate or that doesn't make sense, Just wana run the most effective cycle I can.

Also I have one final question, since I'm only 21, is anavar gonna pose a significant risk to my endocrine system?

Thanks everyone!

Grandeur is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbone618 View Post
    Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself and get some help regarding my first cycle.
    I'm 21 years old, 5ft 6 inches, 170 pounds, and about 12% BF and have been seriously training for about 3 years.
    I'm looking to do a 6-8 week cycle of Anavar plus Test e as my first cycle just to see how my body reacts and and keep things pretty mild.

My thoughts on this cycle are to go 80mg of Anavar a day as well as 250mg of Test e a week (Sunday/Thursday)

Then for my PCT I plan on starting 1 week after my last dose. I plan on using Nolvadex + Clomid for PCT (obviously) for Nolva and Clomid, I was thinking Day 1( 1 week after my last injection); Clomid 200mg + Nolva 40 mg, then Clomid 50mg + Nolva 20mg for the next 20 days. But is that overkill for a PCT since Anavar is so mild?

Any suggestions or comments would be greatly appreciated, feel free to correct anything that isn't accurate or that doesn't make sense, Just wana run the most effective cycle I can.

Also I have one final question, since I'm only 21, is anavar gonna pose a significant risk to my endocrine system?

Thanks everyone!
    Read the stickies man, understand people post a question like this about once per five hours.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

After reading the thread above you will understand far more than you do now.

Anavar is a C17 AA Steroid , meaning yes, it can have a negative effect on your body. Like any AAS
    Last edited by Grandeur; 06-11-2014 at 11:23 PM.

Thread Information