Earpster is offline New Member

Changing up from sust to cyp

Wanted some feed back . Started cycle with sust against my better judgement on the advice of a friend to try and keep water retention down . I always use cyp.
    Current cycle
    Deca 500mg week 1-16
    Sust 1000mg week 1-8
    Sust 750mg week 8-16
    Tern e 400mg week 1-8
    Height 5'11"
    Weight 235 lbs
    Just want to switch sust to cyp any thoughts not happy with sust at all . Have bin doing the same cycle for years with cyp

nitrust is offline New Member
    What is not good about the sust?

Could just be me but I feel it is lacking ( not as good of gains when running with tern) where with cyp I would have greater gains by week 5 . Should also say at my age(41) I don't post any more just cut back to 250 mg of cyp a week till I cycle back on . You think cause of that that is why sust not kicking in like dozing up the cyp does . Before I get some ass saying the way I cycle is dangerous blood work always comes back fine and have bin running this way for 5 years

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    switch it over bro.. u probably are going to feel a little laggy until the full 1000mg Cyp kicks in... but r u sure the sust is not under dosed or bunk?
    Stats are pretty impressive, whats your body fat%
    Height 5'11"
    Weight 235 lbs

20% thick in belly a bit , bin doing this a long time last time I used sust was when I was 20 and still in the corps and did not like it then , I should be about 240 now and when cycle complete around 250 . Just one of those guys that wants to be big not so worried about being ripped anymore lol. A lot of the weight is water that's why I changed up but not liking it

cid:B61B5DAD-6A8D-486D-AF9C-FA08B6CCE81B/photo.JPG
    Like I said lot of water but helps with my joint just a shirt on guy now will leave the shirt off shit for the young men

20% thick around the middle like to drink and don't like dieting to be ripped any more . I'll leave that for the young guys I am happy with being a shirt on guy compared to shirt off, have to have a shirt on 90% of the time anyway cid:B61B5DAD-6A8D-486D-AF9C-FA08B6CCE81B/photo.JPG

Thread Information