Thread: Peptides

SLOBRA is offline New Member

Peptides

Is there any good peptides out there to take between cycles to give me an anabolic (ish) edge? My buddy says that he knows a guy from his gym that swears by them. I'm looking for something liquid or even subQ I guess. Since I've completed my first cycle of testE, I'm really not afraid of needles anymore. LOL

I'm starting PCT in about 10 days. My first cycle was OK I guess. I went from 207 to 227 pounds. BUT, I'm 6'5" so I have a long ways to go. Just looking to add a little something in between.

By the way, sides were practically nonexistent and I feel fantastic.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    You can try cjc 1295 along with GHRP-6 or GHRP-2 or both. GHRP-6 will make you hungry so make sure you have the right food around. I dont have a lot of knowledge about peptides but this has seemed to have worked for all the rats I have talked to and I just got my order in the other day.

Ok, so I decided to order GHRP6 and MOD GRF 1-29.

I was going to go with 100mcg 3x/day of the GHRP and 100mcg split into 50mcg 2x/day for the mod grf. How does this look?

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SLOBRA View Post
    Ok, so I decided to order GHRP6 and MOD GRF 1-29.

I was going to go with 100mcg 3x/day of the GHRP and 100mcg split into 50mcg 2x/day for the mod grf. How does this look?
    I was always under the impression that you dose GHRP and mod grf together each time.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl View Post
    You can try cjc 1295 along with GHRP-6 or GHRP-2 or both. GHRP-6 will make you hungry so make sure you have the right food around. I dont have a lot of knowledge about peptides but this has seemed to have worked for all the rats I have talked to and I just got my order in the other day.
    those are designed to trigger the pituitary into a HGH response. And HGH takes a long time before you begin to notice the effects. I recommend pep cycles of at least six months, preferably longer. Plus those peps do not trigger a very strong GH response either.

The peptide bridge option is a little on the expensive side, and you won't receive much benefit unless running for long periods of time.

However, a true bridge should probably avoid AAS, and therefore, peps is probably the best option if money is not a concern and you feel you must bridge.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Peptides do work. However you get more response to them as you get older. A young person producing a good amount of HGH naturally will not see as much of a response as someone older who is producing less.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    i would personally do each 3x/day...

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Stick with gh.

Quote Originally Posted by AshopRep View Post
    Stick with gh.
    great theory. difficult to execute

dk94 is offline Associate Member
    Its not peptides but after my last cycle ive been taking kre-alkline creatine at 7 grams day. It works well, gives me energy and a good strength boost, plus its cheap

Quote Originally Posted by dk94 View Post
    Its not peptides but after my last cycle ive been taking kre-alkline creatine at 7 grams day. It works well, gives me energy and a good strength boost, plus its cheap
    creatine is creatine. some types have better/different absorption rates, but ultimately, the results are all, more or less the same. Which is why I just stick with mono. most economical form out there....

dk94 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    creatine is creatine. some types have better/different absorption rates, but ultimately, the results are all, more or less the same. Which is why I just stick with mono. most economical form out there....
    ive found mono makes my face puffy so i avoid it

altered genetics is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dk94
    ive found mono makes my face puffy so i avoid it
    Maybe because the other ones aren't working?

Ok, so here's my new plan. I started pinning already. Last night before bed I pinned 100mcg of each in the same syringe right before bed and this was 3 hours after my last meal. So, I'm hearing 3x/day for each? Sounds like a plan.

Now, here's my other question. When to eat. As we know carbs/fats can adversely affect the GH release properties.

So, can I eat anything (meaning carbs/fats/proteins) as long as it is at least 30 minutes before or after the pin?

I'm just trying to get my eating time frames positioned right throughout the day around shot times.

Thanks again everyone!

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SLOBRA View Post
    Ok, so here's my new plan. I started pinning already. Last night before bed I pinned 100mcg of each in the same syringe right before bed and this was 3 hours after my last meal. So, I'm hearing 3x/day for each? Sounds like a plan.

Now, here's my other question. When to eat. As we know carbs/fats can adversely affect the GH release properties.

So, can I eat anything (meaning carbs/fats/proteins) as long as it is at least 30 minutes before or after the pin?

I'm just trying to get my eating time frames positioned right throughout the day around shot times.

Thanks again everyone!
    Make sure injections are done on an empty stomach (2-3 hours AFTER a meal). Then after you inject, wait 30 minutes before eating. Carbs and fats blunt the GH effect and supposedly protein doesn't. But very few things have JUST protein without any trace amounts of carbs or fats.

Ok, I don't know what's going on here but these little vials of magic are actually working! To be honest, I don't know what it is you guys but I started off taking Semorelin and GHRP-6 pinning 3x day and didn't get the hunger spike I was expecting from the GHRP-6. I started reading up again, and I came across a thread where a guy claims that GHRP-2 is where it is at and GHRP-6 is a waste of money. Unfortunately, the source I am using has GHRP-2 but it is over TWICE the price of a vial of GHRP-6. So, now it starts making some sense to me. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. So I thought, what the hell. I'll cough up the coin, stock up on some more Semorelin and get a vial of this GHRP-2 from my source and just try it out.

So, I start pinning again with the GHRP-2 after it came in conjunction with the Semorelin and after a week or so, it was holy crap fiesta! For some reason, this GHRP-2 is making my appetite far more ravenous than the GHRP-6 was. My stomach is growling within 10 minutes of pinning and I am sleeping like an absolute BRICK. Maybe it works as a better combo with the Semorelin. I don't know, but I'm not going to fix what aint broken and this seems to be working.

So here's what I feel from this current combo. No lies, no fluff, no placebo effect. I am feeling like a million bucks! My workouts since beginning these secratogues have been noticeably better. I feel a lot more energized in the gym and honestly I think the pumps have been amazing too. Now I have been lifting since 2011, so when I noticed this new level, l I know it wasn't just my mind playing tricks on me. My body talks to me and I listen very closely. I always have. THIS right here is freaking awesome! And another very noticeable difference, and this right here is like never before with me. RECOVERY TIME. Within the last couple weeks, I have been working out my muscle groups more often than I ever have. Once every 3-4 days. It has ALWAYS been every 5-6 days for me since day one when I started lifting. Again, it can't be mind games because if I'm not sore I'm not sore!

I don't want to sound like a crazy man but I'm going to say this anyways. Biceps. I have been blasting the shit out of them and the other day I'm sitting here at home flexing cause they're feeling rock hard and I'm looking at them and I can literally see like scallops on them where muscle is actually forming. Again, I don't mean to sound crazy but I'm sitting here looking at this crap like holy fook.

So, what does the scale say? I'm not a scale watcher, but I am. LOL I don't let it get to my head much but being a tall (6'5") skinny guy having a solid maintenance weight at the very least is important and keeps me productive in the gym and eventually working towards the goal of more quality weight which is something that I am going to need if I want to have even a sliver of a chance at trying out for a competition someday. Anyhow, without rambling too much about the scale, which isn't THAT important I am now up 7# in one month since I started taking these peps. I hit my highest weight yet to date at 229# on the balance weight scale the other day.

So all in all I HIGHLY recommend trying out the Sermorelin/GHRP-2 combo. I can't say enough how much I am enjoying this right now. I am going to continue this combo, and with that said this leads to my last interesting find.

This GHRP-2 has got to stick around for me. I want it readily available in my fridge every day for months to come so that I can get full effects out of it. But, the price from my source is freaking ridiculous and when I start adding it up, it starts looking even more expensive than a basic Test-E cycle. This is a real problem. I found another source for the GHRP-2 and it is a third of the cost PER VIAL. I'm like WTF?! I start searching reviews on this newer cheaper source and they get rave reviews by everyone all across the board. Does anyone know why the price difference would be so vast if both sources are VERY reputable and highly recommended? Either way, water under the bridge I guess. I have already put in an order for 2 more vials of GHRP-2 and they are on their way.

SO, if anyone want to provide some input here and even tell us your experiences, please do. I wanna hear. Peps are an all new thing to me, but holy crap I'm loving it. I'm having flashbacks to one of my gym buddies telling me when I asked him about peps he said, "I've never tried any of them, but I have buddies who absolutely swear by them." I'm starting to wonder now.

Thread Information