blackdesert is offline New Member

First Cycle Review Request

Hey Fellas,

I am hoping to hear some feedbacks/reviews on my FIRST cycle that i get from a pro bodybuilder which was created based on my details, this is suppose to be based on 3 months plan:

Weight: 209 LB
    Height: 6'1
    Body Fat: About 18-20%
    Years Of Training: Solid 2 Years / 4 days a week

250 mgs test e every other day
    200 mgs eq every other day
    75 mgs tren a every other day
    1 mg arimadex every day
    4 iu gh everyday upon waking (if u can afford)

Appreciate any feedback / suggestion etc.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    No no no

Get that bf down to at least 15

Than just 500mg of test e a week spread over 2 shots for 12 weeks
    And arimidex 0.25mg every other day.
    Hcg 500iu spread over 2 shots a week and stop 3 days before pct

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	123.9 KB 
ID:	151249

Thanks mate for the advice, I did posted my cycle in another forum and get same advise as well. i did realized something is ****ed up with that cycle... That PAID cycle plan was written to me by a famous bodybuilder that probably everybody knows here, i rather not share his name anyway. but seems like i get ripped off.

I'll drop the body fat to at least 15% and start with test e and arimidex only. I hope i can gain enough with a good diet and good workout, I actually don't wanna do more than 2 cycles in my life.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Like Euroholic said, diet & drop the BF to 15% or less, Test 500mg/wk EOD/E3D, 500iu/wk HCG , 0.25-0.5 Arimidex EOD, and PCT Novaldex / Clomid. Read the links below & educate yourself for free. Sorry to hear you got sh*t advice but it happens. You will find everything you need to know in the links with proper dosages.

Beginner Steroid Cycles - Steroid .com
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...le-swifto.html
    Estrogen, Prolactin, Progesterone Management + Gynecomastia Prevention & Reversal

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    always keep it simple to start, then if you handle the first cycle well you can decide if you want to add to your next cycle. If you start doing 2or3or4 AAS compounds and you have a bad reation, you'll never know which one did it.

jusinsowa is offline New Member
    Listen to euroholic that is plenty you'll get great results with that. It's your first cycle you don't need much. It's not necessarily that the pro that gave you the advice is trying to rip you off he's giving you what he would do but in my opinion of over twenty yrs of juicing that is far too much and a waste of money be patient stay on no more that 500 a week eat eat and eat more and train and you'll grow

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blackdesert View Post
    Hey Fellas,

I am hoping to hear some feedbacks/reviews on my FIRST cycle that i get from a pro bodybuilder which was created based on my details, looks like this is a dose for him, not a newb like you! this is suppose to be based on 3 months plan:

Weight: 209 LB
    Height: 6'1
    Body Fat: About 18-20% - too fat. bf increases the risk of sides due to the aromatization process of T into E which could trigger gyno - aka moobs
    Years Of Training: Solid 2 Years / 4 days a week - suggest a couple of more years in the gym to improve your natty foundation

250 mgs test e every other day - 875mg/week for a first cycle? - REALLY? - too much, especially for a first cycle, not enough time in the gym, and your excessive BF%
    200 mgs eq every other day - test only for a first cycle
    75 mgs tren a every other day - you are no where near ready for tren - your "trainer" is obviously not someone that knows how to put together a cycle for newbs
    1 mg arimadex every day
    4 iu gh everyday upon waking (if u can afford) - really? ready to get ripped off? highly doubtful you will find legit. you need to learn to grow into your cycle, not throw every possible chemical at this problem. And the problem is that you are trying to use drugs as a shortcut instead of sweating it out in the gym

Appreciate any feedback / suggestion etc.
    Great Cycle Advice! =)

My Comments in RED

Good luck!
    ---Roman

Thanks, I'll take everything in mind. what does a good pct plan look like for my cycle? and should I try to keep my diet clean to lower some more body fat WHILE on cycle or i should just eat as much as i can and diet few months after the cycle end?

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blackdesert View Post
    Thanks, I'll take everything in mind. what does a good pct plan look like for my cycle? and should I try to keep my diet clean to lower some more body fat WHILE on cycle or i should just eat as much as i can and diet few months after the cycle end?
    PCT plan.....
    Rigpig sent you the link in his reply!!

15% is a good starting point which you have already stated you will drop too beforehand!!
    Last edited by itsjayman02; 06-13-2014 at 03:04 AM.

Thread Information