Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: First Cycle/First Pin - Thanks to this forum! Few questions for the experts...

BigBernese is offline New Member

First Cycle/First Pin - Thanks to this forum! Few questions for the experts...

Hey all,

Just pinned ever for the first time today, what a rush! No pain at all, no problems, was worried for some reason though - just upset I have to wait until Monday to pin again to be honest.

Stats:
    Age - 28
    Height - 5'11
    Weight - 195lbs
    BF% - 13%

Just made an account to say thanks to all who made the stickies in this forum, I wouldn't have been able to make a proper cycle without them... I was about to do an Anavar only cycle with a friend but decided to do some research first.

Here is my beginner cycle:
    Test E - 250mg x 2 per week (Mon/Thurs)
    HCG - 250iu x 2 per week
    Liquidex - .25mg eod

PCT - Clomid and Nolva

I have Anavar as well but may just save it for a future cycle, want to see how I react to one compound at a time.

Few questions.

I workout for mainly strength/speed. What kind of strength gains can I see from my first 12 week cycle in the big lifts? What is your experience?

Will .25mg eod of Liquidex be sufficient to keep the bloat down?

Has anyone tested their vertical jumps pre and post first cycle? If so, what were the results?

Thanks again!
    AH
    Last edited by BigBernese; 06-12-2014 at 01:45 PM.

VegasBody is offline Associate Member
    Dont be so trigger happy
    U will get over the pinning rush very soon
    If u have your diet and workout in ?
    U should see nice change in your body definition

Dont be so trigger happy
    U will get over the pinning rush very soon
    If u have your diet and workout in check
    U should see nice change in your body definition

Jeez, woke up today... so much for painless, can barely walk with the one peg leg.

For my next inject should I go to another spot on my body? I was reading the delts have a little less PIP than the glutes/quads.
    Reason I ask is that I try to do some form of legs 3+times a week and I can't move my leg right now so there is no way I will be doing it for a couple of days.

Thanks in advance!

davoodik is offline New Member
    Im actually on the same cycle (first cycle) and i find the ventrogluteal site the best spot after the first week i can't feel the pain the day after anymore.. But the first two times i pinned i couldn't walk. Im in 5th week and i my vertical jump is 25 inches and going to check it again in 5 weeks

Sorry for the bad english not my main language

tango02 is offline Associate Member
    Where exactly did you pin on your thigh? I have found that when I pin my quads I get much less pain if I pin to the inside of my thigh and never on top. It seems in my experience at least that when you pin that main thigh muscle that is right on the top....the biggest one on your thigh...you can create alot more pip that if you pin to one side or the other.

Again, This is my preferred method and it works for me. Might not work for everyone. But if you think about it, when you pin you are putting a very small "tear" in your muscle. So I avoid putting this "tear" in a muscle that is used more than the rest of the muscles in your legs. Make Sense?

Quote Originally Posted by davoodik View Post
    Im actually on the same cycle (first cycle) and i find the ventrogluteal site the best spot after the first week i can't feel the pain the day after anymore.. But the first two times i pinned i couldn't walk. Im in 5th week and i my vertical jump is 25 inches and going to check it again in 5 weeks

Sorry for the bad english not my main language
    Yeah, I think I am going to pin the VG site next and see how it goes. Your English is not bad!

Quote Originally Posted by tango02 View Post
    Where exactly did you pin on your thigh? I have found that when I pin my quads I get much less pain if I pin to the inside of my thigh and never on top. It seems in my experience at least that when you pin that main thigh muscle that is right on the top....the biggest one on your thigh...you can create alot more pip that if you pin to one side or the other.

Again, This is my preferred method and it works for me. Might not work for everyone. But if you think about it, when you pin you are putting a very small "tear" in your muscle. So I avoid putting this "tear" in a muscle that is used more than the rest of the muscles in your legs. Make Sense?
    Yeah I pinned my vastus lateralis, top end of it where all the meat is. Thought it would be good there because of the lack of big veins/arteries.

Never thought about pinning my VMO really seems to be a bit more risky - I think I am going to go for the VG spot for the rest of the cycle.
    Thanks for the reply!

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What size & length of pin are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by rigpig View Post
    what size & length of pin are you using?
    1" 25g

Quote Originally Posted by BigBernese View Post
    1" 25g
    I started with 1" and had similar problems as you, switched to 1.5" 25g never a problem since. 1" should do the trick but it didnt for me. I dont have high BF%, not like i had much to get through to get to the muscle.

I also have to go 1.25" min in my shoulder or I get sore. I use 1.5" and leave about 1/4" out. (have sunk a full 1.5" in my shoulder without any issue.)

Quote Originally Posted by RigPig View Post
    I also have to go 1.25" min in my shoulder or I get sore. I use 1.5" and leave about 1/4" out. (have sunk a full 1.5" in my shoulder without any issue.)
    So you are sinking deeper into the muscle belly with less PIP? Seems counter intuitive but I will give it a try, I am also thinking about just pinning glutes/delts from now on. I am a little apprehensive pinning my delts though as it seems like nerves/veins are much closer to the skin.

Just wanted to add that I have a pretty big red rash around the injection site now.

Is this normal for people during their first shots?

I have been reading some things about infections but I was pretty crazy about how sanitary I was. I alcohol swabbed the needle, vile, injection site and my hands in case.

EDIT - Rash isn't itchy and just appeared today (two days later).
    Last edited by BigBernese; 06-14-2014 at 10:16 AM.

Thats just what works for me. It may not work for you but it's worth a shot. Maybe you got a bad batch of gear? Hope not, good luck keep us posted. If it gets too bad and you're concerned about it, go get it checked by a doc.

Quote Originally Posted by RigPig View Post
    Thats just what works for me. It may not work for you but it's worth a shot. Maybe you got a bad batch of gear? Hope not, good luck keep us posted. If it gets too bad and you're concerned about it, go get it checked by a doc.

Thanks for the help, it hasn't change much if at all in the last 12 hours so I am not sure what it is... could be an allergic reaction, could be an infection - just not ideal for my first pinning.

I will wait until tomorrow to see if it's changed some more, if it has I will get on some antibiotics.

Thanks again.

Pinned in my VG my next time and no adverse reactions, just a little PIP. I am still on antibiotics until tomorrow so we will see if I get an infection when I come off of them again - then I will know if it is the gear or if it was just a dirty injection.

So I injected into my glutes, everything super sterile. I changed vials as well but they had the same lot #.
    I developed a pretty nasty infection again and an abscess - back on antibiotics now and may have to go back and get it drained if it doesn't improve in 2 days.

Question is now do I tell the supplier about this?
    And
    How does my PCT go from here on out? Same as it would have after 12 weeks? I am only 2.5 weeks in.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Who's the UGL?

Not sure I can say on here?

Bump.

Any help with PCT? Same dose? Same length?

Bi6 7omo is offline Junior Member
    You alcohol swabbed the needle? Im no expert but could this could be the cause? Needles come sterile. so no need. Also you can mention brands. Cant help with pct.

Wizwell is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Agree with Bi6. Don't swab the needle. Sounds like dirty gear to me. Bad break as I've never had that problem. You can mention the UGL name. As a matter of fact it's advisable so others don't use that gear.

tectime is offline Member
    Right don't wipe the needle off you may cause a barb with the medium you use. If you are an overly cautious kind a guy or you don't like any juice on the needle after you expel the air just pour alittle alcohol over it prior to injection but don't wipe it off. I always pour alittle over mine mainly out of habit and I tend to be alittle bit of a cleanliness freak.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bi6 7omo View Post
    You alcohol swabbed the needle? Im no expert but could this could be the cause?

Did I miss this?

Who in the hell touches the spike

Out of the 5 pins I did I wiped the needle once, didn't think I was supposed to do it but I thought I may as well as nothing else was working - I wanted to make sure it was the gear that was contaminated before claiming it was.

UGL is Northern Pharma. I had a couple of friends who used it and said it was good to go so I guess I just got a bad batch.

Looks like I can get my hands on a different UGL (Teragon) so I will test that out. If it doesn't work out I will have to abandon ship as I am ****ing something up or something in my body reacts to the compounds.

Thanks to all you guys for your help so far.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBernese
    Out of the 5 pins I did I wiped the needle once, didn't think I was supposed to do it but I thought I may as well as nothing else was working - I wanted to make sure it was the gear that was contaminated before claiming it was. UGL is Northern Pharma. I had a couple of friends who used it and said it was good to go so I guess I just got a bad batch. Looks like I can get my hands on a different UGL (Teragon) so I will test that out. If it doesn't work out I will have to abandon ship as I am ****ing something up or something in my body reacts to the compounds. Thanks to all you guys for your help so far.
    Dirty gear sounds like to me

Thats why i try to get pharma gear fromageless dr

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasBody
    Thats why i try to get pharma gear fromageless dr

No Pharma grade tren , lol

UGLs are so readily available where I live (Canada) and it seems almost impossible for me to get pharma grade stuff. I was asking around a few people but couldn't find it.
    From people I've talked to the top end UGLs up here are pretty good to go, will report back after I pin the new gear.

Update if some people are going through same thing - swelling, pain, redness and abscess all going down after reintroducing Keflex a few days ago.

Got another ultrasound today and won't have to get the abscess drained as it is going down on it's own and they don't want to risk spreading the infection.

Best piece of advice I could give to people thinking they have cellulitis is that they need to go get it checked out, doc said today that if I left it untreated a day or two longer the bacteria would have most likely gotten into my blood (bacteremia) and it would have put me out for at least a week and I would have had to walk around with IV antibiotics.

EDIT - I will be missing my next pin (Monday) but will have some more in time for my pin after that. Should I double up the dose to 500mg for my Thursday shot or just continue on with 250mg?? I can also get Test Prop and use some in the short term.
    Thanks
    Last edited by BigBernese; 06-29-2014 at 09:29 AM.

jesse4466 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBernese
    Just wanted to add that I have a pretty big red rash around the injection site now. Is this normal for people during their first shots? I have been reading some things about infections but I was pretty crazy about how sanitary I was. I alcohol swabbed the needle, vile, injection site and my hands in case. EDIT - Rash isn't itchy and just appeared today (two days later).
    This is normal for me also. My cycle started two weeks ago - same one as you, 1st cycle ever. I think it just has to do with virgin muscles. I sanitized, injected slowly, was very careful, no pain, no blood, massages afterward , and still had redness appear a few days after injecting. It will go away, but it does take about 3-4 days. I've switched legs and same thing. It turns into rock hard redness, sometimes spreads larger on thigh. Can be very painful, I relate to the peg leg thing. I was limping for a few days and couldn't do legs at all last week. Going to try tomorrow. Good luck on your cycle, hope the feedback helps.

Quote Originally Posted by jesse4466 View Post
    This is normal for me also. My cycle started two weeks ago - same one as you, 1st cycle ever. I think it just has to do with virgin muscles. I sanitized, injected slowly, was very careful, no pain, no blood, massages afterward , and still had redness appear a few days after injecting. It will go away, but it does take about 3-4 days. I've switched legs and same thing. It turns into rock hard redness, sometimes spreads larger on thigh. Can be very painful, I relate to the peg leg thing. I was limping for a few days and couldn't do legs at all last week. Going to try tomorrow. Good luck on your cycle, hope the feedback helps.
    Thanks for reply, I am pretty sure it was cellulitis though.
    The doc said he was pretty sure it was (he would have had to take bacterial swab to be 100% certain).
    Also, about 12 hours after I first started taking antibiotics the redness and swelling decreased dramatically - almost to a point where it was not noticeable.

Finally got my hands on some good pharma grade (I think) gear.

Has anyone used this brand before, is it legit? I do my first pin with it tomorrow.

It is Bayer/Shering Testoviron 250 - It looks exactly like the pic below.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	29092009398.jpg 
Views:	829 
Size:	89.8 KB 
ID:	151707

Blog Entries
    Looks delicious

My only issue with Pharma grade is that it is very widely counterfeited. You'd never even know if it real or not - Unless you see the damn pharmacy it is coming from.

So, I just stick to tried & true UGL.

But, that shit does look proper for sure

Yeah, I was reading that it should be super thick because of the oil they use. I will report back tomorrow.

Anyone else have experience with this test?

Pinned it today, was thin so I am a little worried as I have read that most pharma grade test is usually very thick.

I guess I will know in a few weeks if it is good to go!

Pinned it today, was thin so I am a little worried as I have read that most pharma grade test is usually very thick.

I guess I will know in a few weeks if it is good to go!

Blog Entries
    I pinned 100% guaranteed real pharma one time. It was like water, straight clear & extremely thin
    BigBernese likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I pinned 100% guaranteed real pharma one time. It was like water, straight clear & extremely thin
    Perfect, thanks for all the help so far Samson.

Thread Information