no_pulse is offline New Member

Questions on HCG, AI and Test

I'm planning my next cycle and was wondering what the shelf life of HCG is when you mix it with Bacteriostatic Water? Is it only good for 30 days if kept in the fridge? I'm trying to figure out the best way to use the 5000IU of HCG. For example, can you take 2000IU out of the HCG bottle and mix it with BW for a 30 day batch, and then when your finished your first 30 day batch of HCG, take another 2000IU out of the same HCG bottle and mix it in a new BW bottle? Or do you have to use the whole 5000IU of HCG once you open the bottle?

As for AI, I read on another forum that SERMs are "better" to take on cycle than AI, because they're more effective than an AI. Any truth to this?

And lastly, Test. I tried Test Prop and to be honest, I wasn't too crazy on the pip. Sometimes my butt cheek felt like a there was a huge lump in there, but it was gone after a few days. Is there any difference between Test E/C and Prop? I heard that with Test Prop you don't bloat as much, but is there any noticeable bloat between Test E/C and Prop?

I ultimately want to achieve bigger muscle, strength and have the AAS stay in my system for as long as possible after I'm done my last injection. Is there one that you keep more % of muscle gained while on cycle?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

babak_y2666 is offline New Member
    Last edited by babak_y2666; 06-13-2014 at 03:43 AM.

babak_y2666 is offline New Member
    Hello Friend
    if you want to use HCG during cycle why not use 500iu hcg rather than 5000iu?
    i had the same question 2 years ago i found out its better to use 500iu and use it instantly when you have injection it seems more safer than mixing 5000iu and use it for 30 days.some doctors told me hcg solution starts to destroy after 1 week with bacterostatic water in the fridge.i rather not to risk about it and suggest you to use 500iu vial

also you need to massage the injection are to prevent that huge lump feel and if you had the problem again use hot water and massage with it i don't think if there is defrences between test esters because they are all oil based it depends how you inject but its just my opinion

sorry for bad english bro

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    As the hCG , I've not had a problem with degrading after 30 days in the frig. Sure, it begins to degrade but it does not suddenly breakdown. Austinite may pop in and state that you'll have no problem well passed 30 days.

As for the test, for whatever reason more folks get pip from the short ester test prop. Test e and c seem to have a much lower occurrence of pip. Just note that with the longer ester tests, e and c, it will stay in your system longer and keep you own natty production suppressed. So, you'll need proper PCT to get your own system up and running. The key to keeping gains is smart training and diet, along with proper PCT. Best of luck!

Thread Information