Results 1 to 23 of 23
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: what to expect during pct

  1. #1
    shimbashi is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    18

    what to expect during pct

    Hi all just about to finish 12 week test prop cycle..150mg eod with AI stane 12.5mg eod....no dramas on cycle...good results in general with no sides ...will do liquid nolva and clomid ....what can I expect from pct? Will libido be completely screwed up? I will have some explaining to do if so...any experiences in this phase will be appreciated.

  2. #2
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Everyone reacts differently to PCT. What's your dosing plan? Did you run HCG ?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  3. #3
    shimbashi is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    18
    No didnt do hcg ..

  4. #4
    shimbashi is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    18
    Will run pct for 4 weeks...40/20/20/20 for nolvadex and 100/50/50/50 for clomid...have to look at my notes to be sure

  5. #5
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    6,523
    Ur in for a ride. Hold on. I'm going thru it as well

  6. #6
    PistolPete33's Avatar
    PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,959
    The only benefit to being on TRT is no PCT. I had a rough time during PCT during my first cycle. But, like others have said everyone is different

  7. #7
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,805
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz
    Ur in for a ride. Hold on. I'm going thru it as well

    Well said, lol

    It just depends - some guys recover very well, or at least they say they do

    Myself - first time & nd PCT's I damn near cried like bitch from the ****ing clomid. It sucked ass

    3rd PCT was just like a 4-6 week nightmare - after that I made the decision to stay on. It was either quit cycling or go in 100%


    Even staying on is not easy - when you're running a heavy cycle & drop back to trt type dose you still feel a drop.


    But, PCT Bro - GL

  8. #8
    shimbashi is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    18
    Why did clomid make u cry?
    Bro-gl??

  9. #9
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,805
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by shimbashi
    Why did clomid make u cry?
    It aids depression & emotional swings

  10. #10
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    6,523
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    It aids depression & emotional swings
    He's in for some fun lol
    < <Samson> > likes this.

  11. #11
    magic32's Avatar
    magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    6,305
    Quote Originally Posted by shimbashi View Post
    Will run pct for 4 weeks...40/20/20/20 for nolvadex and 100/50/50/50 for clomid...have to look at my notes to be sure
    That's too much PCT for a basic Test cycle, either one of those will suffice.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan



    My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

    I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!


    Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700


    Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life


    DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144


    BE CAREFUL!

  12. #12
    bucs4074 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    31
    The planned Pct is basically identical to that recommended by austinite for a test only cycle as well, and austinite's protocol used hcg throughout. Why do you say that the planned pct is to much.

  13. #13
    Diesel37 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by bucs4074 View Post
    Why do you say that the planned pct is to much.
    I am curious as well. I'm pretty much doing the same thing but for 10 weeks. I plan on incorporating hCG though in weeks 5-10. Then PCT after.

  14. #14
    shaunjohn242002's Avatar
    shaunjohn242002 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    ky
    Posts
    286
    From what I understand it affects everyone differently. Keeping gains is all I give a sh" t about. Up those calories, proteins, and healthy fats. Drop down to lifting 3x a week, keep it short and intense. Put everything u have in your lifts. Don't worry about a little belly fat. Cut that shit later when bloods are at baseline again. Wish u the best

  15. #15
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,805
    Blog Entries
    2
    Srsly, no joke - I rather get kicked in the bawls a few times per day than PCT after a heavy cycle. Coming off just test is an equivalent of maybe one nut punch per day. . . . lol
    NACH3 likes this.

  16. #16
    DontTaseMeBro is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    912
    I did the same PCT and didn't find it too bad. There was a definite drop in libido, but no problem with ED. Emotionally, I sort of felt a lack of motivation and drive. By a week after I finished PCT, I was back to feeling about the same as pre-cycle, maybe even a little better. Everyone is different; but the nightmare PCT stories don't happen to everyone. Good luck.

  17. #17
    shimbashi is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    18
    Well I hope I have your experience tase me bro. .just did last test prop shot today will start pct in 3 days...not confident at all.

  18. #18
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Well said, lol

    It just depends - some guys recover very well, or at least they say they do

    Myself - first time & nd PCT's I damn near cried like bitch from the ****ing clomid. It sucked ass

    3rd PCT was just like a 4-6 week nightmare - after that I made the decision to stay on. It was either quit cycling or go in 100%


    Even staying on is not easy - when you're running a heavy cycle & drop back to trt type dose you still feel a drop.


    But, PCT Bro - GL
    Samson,
    So I got the drift from your reply that you would basically rather cruise now at all times, I ask this b/c I thought of the same! As long as your runnin your hCG , AI 's, liver support, etc is this done with much better results as well, how hard on the body is this if ya don't mind me askin... Obviously better than the feeling of PCT I'm getting!!!
    Any replies would be much appreciated on this concept here.... Thanks guys!!!

  19. #19
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,805
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Samson,
    So I got the drift from your reply that you would basically rather cruise now at all times, I ask this b/c I thought of the same! As long as your runnin your hCG , AI 's, liver support, etc is this done with much better results as well, how hard on the body is this if ya don't mind me askin... Obviously better than the feeling of PCT I'm getting!!!
    Any replies would be much appreciated on this concept here.... Thanks guys!!!

    It's not 100% by any means


    When you come off a heavy cycle, you still feel the drop. That's why I taper down before going into the maint dose.


    This time, my esters seem to have over lapped & my estro spiked so my moobs started to ache.


    There is a lot to it


    When I am done with my current cycle I am will be getting a full blood panel which I have been slacking on.



    I am not completely retarded when it comes to staying on gear, I have seen anything from guys cruising on close to one gram of test per week to a guy cruising on tren and test for years. I just stay on 200mg of test per week between cycles. After this cycle, I am thinking I am pretty much done with multiple per year cycles. Maybe just bump my test once a year for a bulk & run an additional compound for a summer cut.



    This is my usual line up: test, ai, HCG & daily asperin


    My BP has gone up substantially compared to pre gear and it just stay border line high.
    Last edited by < <Samson> >; 06-18-2014 at 10:37 AM.

  20. #20
    Juced_porkchop's Avatar
    Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,643
    Quote Originally Posted by shimbashi View Post
    Hi all just about to finish 12 week test prop cycle..150mg eod with AI stane 12.5mg eod....no dramas on cycle...good results in general with no sides ...will do liquid nolva and clomid ....what can I expect from pct? Will libido be completely screwed up? I will have some explaining to do if so...any experiences in this phase will be appreciated.
    you will be "off" for a couple months maybe.. I would rec getting CIA and having it on hand incase needed IMO

  21. #21
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    It's not 100% by any means


    When you come off a heavy cycle, you still feel the drop. That's why I taper down before going into the maint dose.


    This time, my esters seem to have over lapped & my estro spiked so my moobs started to ache.


    There is a lot to it


    When I am done with my current cycle I am will be getting a full blood panel which I have been slacking on.



    I am not completely retarded when it comes to staying on gear, I have seen anything from guys cruising on close to one gram of test per week to a guy cruising on tren and test for years. I just stay on 200mg of test per week between cycles. After this cycle, I am thinking I am pretty much done with multiple per year cycles. Maybe just bump my test once a year for a bulk & run an additional compound for a summer cut.



    This is my usual line up: test, ai, HCG & daily asperin


    My BP has gone up substantially compared to pre gear and it just stay border line high.
    Samson,
    Thanks for breaking down the cruising part as I knew I would have to tapper down to a maintenance level... And yes it's complicated... A lot of different variables to consider!
    Current cyc includes:
    Prop - 525mg a wk/Primo 700mg a wk/& introduced anavar in wk 6 thru 12 - 60mg ed....
    hCG - 1000iu a wk/ but thinkin of bumping in up to 1275iu 3x a wk(for LH to produce more sperm for fertility) and thank goodness my wife is an Endo!
    AI - exemestane - 25 mg ed
    Milk Thystle - for liver support(if not NAC)...
    Next cycle:
    Cut Stack - prop 50 mg/Tren Ace 50 mg/& Mast 50mg - each bottle has the 50/50/50 rAtio... Thinkin if 400mg - 600mg a wk... Any suggestions on the dosage of 400 or 600mg a wk??
    Thanks again for replying!!

  22. #22
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,805
    Blog Entries
    2
    That's a bit of Stane? Do you know what your e levels r while on 25mg a day?

    As far as HCG , that's a grip. I do 250iu every 4th day

    That's what I'm on right now. 50/50/50 - running it right over 400mg per week. Might bump it a bit


    Just grow into the gear a bit. What have u ran before?



    I guess this is a bit off topic for pct


    But, add Cialis to my daily that I forgot to mention earlier.

  23. #23
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    [QUOTE=< <Samson> >;6886360]That's a bit of Stane? Do you know what your e levels r while on 25mg a day?

    As far as HCG , that's a grip. I do 250iu every 4th day

    That's what I'm on right now. 50/50/50 - running it right over 400mg per week. Might bump it a bit


    Just grow into the gear a bit. What have u ran before?



    I guess this is a bit off topic for pct


    But, add Cialis to my daily that I forgot to list. Quote :
    Samson,
    Good point on the aromasin as I've started feelin lethargic, dry mouth etc ... But father just returned from hospital after neck break... So my stress is elevated and doing much more due to his walking:non walking status too...
    I'm gonna lower yo 12.5 a day..,
    Currently running:
    525 mg of prop a wk/Primo 700mgs a wk/6th wk anavar 60-80mg ed til wk 12!
    hCG at least 1000/500iu twice a wk
    Aromasin has been 25mg ed but don't have any sides except for what I stated above (maybe my E levels are too low from runnin 25mg for 10 wks daily... Still really intense workouts though!
    Tadadafil 5mg ed
    Benadryl 2 tabs 10 mg I think for the antihistamine
    Used decca test only cycles, (prop and Sust) primo a lot for summer cutting but gonna start the same cycle as you the "Cut Stack!"
    Never ran the "cut stack" until a. Week from now and I was also gonna start w/400mg a wk also!!!
    If you have any advice about the Stane and this cycle as you have more experience., I would greatly appreciate it bro! Thanks...

    P.S - didn't mean to bug you about the Balkan Pharm ? I sent ya bro... Never would I even think about anything like that! Just had a ? Regarding them ... Thanks bro
    Last edited by NACH3; 06-19-2014 at 06:35 AM. Reason: To add my cycle usages b4 and what I'm currently taking!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •