nosion is offline New Member

Difficult controlling estrogen on cycle

Hi,

I have been blasting and cruising for 7 months.
    Iam using real pharma Testosterone enathate. Aburaihan Iran. Bloodwork proves its legit.
    But since the very start I have had difficult controlling estrogen. Its either too low or too high from what I feel.
    I have had very low libido and energy from the very start... The same low energy and libido I had previous to cycle with my low natural testosterone values....

Do you guys have any tips on how to move forward to get control on estrogen and to actually feel normal when on testosterone injections?

My last experiment I did 0.5mg arimidex every day for 5 days on 250mg test-e a week and it crushed my estrogen to zero in just a week.
    I have tried low, medium and high dosage of arimidex, but still feel not ok.
    I have tried zero arimidex and even had estrogen values 8 times above normal range but no signs of gyno or water retention..

Iam lost of ideas. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Slacker78 is offline Member
    Despite my little experience i think i could suggest you to apply several control strategies in order to keep an AI steady value in your blood. You have to consider that there are accumulation phenomena of the drug inside your body. 0.5 Arimidex ED, it's too much regard what are you Test dosage. Did you have try 0.25/0.5 *EOD* and check you estrogens after 1 week later ? Could you list with accuracy all the attempts you did ?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Stop. Do a proper pct. Get you levels back to normal for a good 6 months or more and do more research to find out what works good for you and what's legit. Same stuff from different suppliers can vary in quality. Some adex works and some liquidstan works. Some use low dose nolvadex .

I look back at my log of arimidex dosages and I see that the dosages has been too much inconsisten with too much variations in short time. This last time now Iam on 500mg test-e with 0.5 mg arimidex EOD for 2 weeks and I feel crap. I will do bloodwork in 2 days and see results of that. Would an idea be to stop arimidex, wait for it to clear system and start with a lower dosage of maybe 0.25mg EOD and increase there after?

Slacker78 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nosion View Post
    I look back at my log of arimidex dosages and I see that the dosages has been too much inconsisten with too much variations in short time

Although Arimidex is quite quick to act, this could be explain why you don't be able to find your good balance/dosages.

This last time now Iam on 500mg test-e with 0.5 mg arimidex EOD for 2 weeks and I feel crap. I will do bloodwork in 2 days and see results of that. Would an idea be to stop arimidex, wait for it to clear system and start with a lower dosage of maybe 0.25mg EOD and increase there after?
    I think blood work will help you. If you will result ( check E2 ! ) too much higher, lower the AI dose for a while and check your feelings; otherwise higher the dose ( move lower or higher by 0.25 steps with Arimidex and don't never exceed it over 1mg EOD, although i think it's too much rare you will need it ).

I hope other vets will give you some good suggestions than me.

Sounds like a plan

Thread Information