Thread: Tri tren dosage

ssbx77 is offline New Member

Tri tren dosage

Hi guys would like to find out if some one can help me on the proper dosage of tri tren . The mix consist of 100mg of acetate 50 mg of hexahydro 50 mg enanthate . Should I pin ed or eod. Stats age 36 weight 195. Thanks..

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What is your cycle experience?
    Body fat?
    Training experience?

I've been training for years. Have done Tren acetate before. So not new to it. My body fat is 16 percent. Received tri tren and am cycling it with test prop and winstrol . Was doing 75 mg of trenbolone acetate ed and testosterone propionate 100mg eod along with winstrol 50 mg a day. Source ran out of trenbolone acetate and gave me tri tren 200. Acetate 100mg enanthate 50 mg hexahydro 50mg. What would be a good dosage and should I take the tri tren ed aswell or eod. Thanks
    Last edited by ssbx77; 06-16-2014 at 06:53 AM.

Grandeur is offline Junior Member
    Please give us your MG per ML concentration, I have said this at least five times.

Well 1st off I highly doubt that any part of it is really tren hexa, they have not made it for a LONG time. It use to be pharmaceutical/human grade but no one makes it anymore so hopefully it's just tren e so figure it's 100mg A & 100mg E + 100mg Test P.

Most tri tren is 50/50/50 so it would be 150mg/ml but you say yours is 100/50/50 so it might be 200mg/ml

If so I would think 200mg EOD would be plenty along with 100mg - 150mg test P EOD.

What do you have planned for an AI and PCT?

200 mg is how many cc. I have on hand Novaldex clomid and proviron

How many cc is 200 mg eod
    Last edited by ssbx77; 06-16-2014 at 08:51 AM.

We dont need to company/lab name. You can edit that out please.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandeur View Post
    Please give us your MG per ML concentration, I have said this at least five times.
    Why would you need MG per ML if you have mg? That's needed when only ml is present.

Tren hexahydro is parabolan , which is both still around and it in the blend, but Tri Tren is usually 3x50 like Love said hence the 'Tri'.

Technically speaking, EOD is sufficient early (treat like a short), til levels elevate around week 4 & 5 then you can switch (treat like a long) and use twice weekly.

But my question is, "Where is the Test?"
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

I do test propionate 100mg eod

Grandeur is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    Why would you need MG per ML if you have mg? That's needed when only ml is present.

Tren hexahydro is parabolan , which is both still around and it in the blend, but Tri Tren is usually 3x50 like Love said hence the 'Tri'.

Technically speaking, EOD is sufficient early (treat like a short), til levels elevate around week 4 & 5 then you can switch (treat like a long) and use twice weekly.

But my question is, "Where is the Test?"
    Always nice to know how much one is using, to ensure you don't run out, or inject to much, plus if you are getting real Hex it would be a very low dose per ML, this would be an indication of real or fake, but not a great one. Just a guess.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbx77 View Post
    How many cc is 200 mg eod
    CC's and mgs equate to being the same... Same with mg/ml its the same also just some pins don't have cc's labeled on them... So 200mg/ml of your vial that means for every 1 ml = 200mg/ml! since your vial concentration is 200mg/ml that means if u draw 1ml it has 200mg in that one ml.... Make sense??
    Last edited by NACH3; 06-16-2014 at 10:02 AM.

Thanks a lot great info. How does this cycle sound. Tri tren 200 mg eod along with 100mg testosterone propionat and winstrol 50mg everyday.

Update: I just received trenbolone acetate should I stop the tri tren or finish the bottle and then go to tren acetate. I started off with tren acetate but my source ran out so I jumped to tri tren. But now I have the trenbolone acetate.

OK besides all the other stuff now this? You really need to read the stickys at the top. One of the basic rules is ALWAYS have all your gear, pct, supplies on hand before starting. It's a mess to have to keep changing.

Yes just go back on the Tren A like you started with.

Thread Information