FearTheCoyote is offline Junior Member

Just received my test enth in the mail.

I ordered it from one of the larger .NET sites. It came without labels. Is this just a smart customs trick or should I be worried? Also, is it normal for it to be almost clear? It has a slight yellow coloring, but I figured it would be a bit darker.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The color of the oil isn't an indicator if the gear is legit or not. As for not having labels on the vials that's just weird. I don't think I would trust it because you have NO idea what is in the vial or who manufactured it etc. Seems like too many risks there. They do sell a steroid test kit that you can do at home so that would be worth getting.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    all bets are off when it comes to labeling and UGL's.

FearTheCoyote is offline Junior Member
    They said that the labels would ship separately when I ordered it. And they might not be far behind for all I know. I does seem kind of odd to me, but not out of the question. I can see how it could make customs easier. The sourest I got them from has amazing reviews everywhere I looked, and I looked everywhere. They are listed in the top 3 every time I find a list. Their costumer service has been no less than phenomenal.

I heard that I can put the vials in the freezer for a while and it will crystallize if it is real test. Then take them out and put them in warm water to re dissolve the mixture. Anybody have experience with this?

Thread Information