jaxbrah is offline Associate Member

I need a little help planning my cut

Im currently about to start week 6 of my 12 week 500mg t cyp cycle and want to plan my post-cycle cut. For what its worth im on trt so no pct. Also, FWIW, I started the cycle at 196lbs and im at 212 now. Seem to be the same bf% but I dont know for sure. 27 y/o 6'2 .

Ok, so ive been considering t3 and or clen . From what ive read, I should only run t3 while on cycle. At my level of t I should not lose much muscle on even 100mcg of t3. My question is, should I add t3 into my cycle before I get off and start my cut before my 12 weeks is up? Or should I pack on as much as possible untill then and then just work with clen/ec combo? Also, can clen be combined with t3 or is that dangerous?

What do you guys think?

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxbrah View Post
    Im currently about to start week 6 of my 12 week 500mg t cyp cycle and want to plan my post-cycle cut. For what its worth im on trt so no pct. Also, FWIW, I started the cycle at 196lbs and im at 212 now. Seem to be the same bf% but I dont know for sure. 27 y/o 6'2 .

Ok, so ive been considering t3 and or clen . From what ive read, I should only run t3 while on cycle. At my level of t I should not lose much muscle on even 100mcg of t3. My question is, should I add t3 into my cycle before I get off and start my cut before my 12 weeks is up? Or should I pack on as much as possible untill then and then just work with clen/ec combo? Also, can clen be combined with t3 or is that dangerous?

What do you guys think?
    I would keep protein high if not higher but increase cardio!!

Lower fats slightly then if you must add t3 upping the dose till you feel the sides!!

2 days on 1 day off

Quote Originally Posted by itsjayman02 View Post
    I would keep protein high if not higher but increase cardio!!

Lower fats slightly then if you must add t3 upping the dose till you feel the sides!!

2 days on 1 day off
    Yea I have the diet/cardio aspect down. Just curious abput the t3 and or clen timing

jay94 is offline Associate Member
    For clen , don't forget the potassium tablets and the taurine capsules, or you might end up wishing you had never started using it!!! It's no drug to disrespect.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxbrah View Post

What do you guys think?
    Why are you on TRT at such a young age?

Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl View Post
    Why are you on TRT at such a young age?
    I have a prolactinoma that has stunted my natty t production.

Quote Originally Posted by jay94 View Post
    For clen, don't forget the potassium tablets and the taurine capsules, or you might end up wishing you had never started using it!!! It's no drug to disrespect.
    Yea ive used clen before but not for too long. Im more curious about t3 as well as if its safe to use clen with it

Thread Information