12max34 is offline New Member

new to steroids would like some tips

hey guys I am new to steroids I am 18 years old and weigh about 135 6 foot 2. I have just started working out a lot about 3 months ago I take IGF-2 and antler test. I have seen some gains but would like to see more. I was wondering what products you guys would recommend to gain muscle also I run college cross country so I am not looking to gain a lot just look more lean.
    Last edited by 12max34; 06-17-2014 at 04:02 PM.

12max34 is offline New Member
    thanks guys

SRL_HEC is offline Junior Member
    Need to take sometime to get your training and diet right. You are too young to be considering AAS or peptides. I would suggest as im sure others will chime in, that you need to commit to a few more good years of training and get a solid foundation as well as let you body naturally grow. If you go to the educaional section you should look up links about being young. If you develop a good training and diet plan you can start a thread in the Diet and Nutrition section and we will advise you there. Hope this helps!

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    There is no magic bro. Steroids are not going to get you lean-proper training and diet will.
    If you take cross country seriously then you already know what goes into getting what you want.
    Taking steroids at your age will do more harm than good.
    Do you want to get stuck injecting yourself for the rest of your life.?
    Do you know what trt is?
    Do you know the risks involved?
    Why cant you gain 20-30 pounds of lean muscle with just training and diet?
    I waited till my 30's before I touched anything I reached my maximum potential then introduced anabolics.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well everyone likes to see gains bro.But remember you have to pay your dues! 1st you need to learn how to eat.Hit the diet section and they will help you out.At your age food is all you need.NO AAS until you are at least 24 bro.Eat good train hard and you will be a beast long before your 1st cycle.Good luck.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    6' 2" 135lbs?

PLEASE!!!! dont say you eat a lot and no matter what you cant gain weight. Show me a 30 year old who is 6' 2" and weights what you do, they dont exist (unless they are dead or drug addict) because their hormones have kicked in and they learned how to eat real food besides empty calories.

Learn to eat. That does not mean go away. It means you need to visit the nutrition center and start reading the sticky pages at the top. If you start taking aas now I can guarantee you will have nothing but problems. You will loose anything you gain quicker than you gained it. You are going to fuse your growth plates meaning you will not fill out and have narrow shoulders and hips for the rest of your life looking like a twig and possibly damage your hpta meaning you will have multitude of hormone issues and that big stick hanging between your legs aint going to be pointing up towards the sky anymore and the ladies are going to be greatly disappointed. Does this sound like what you are looking for?

If not then get into the nutrition center and learn how to make some great gains over the next few years with zero chance of side effects.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    135 at 6foot2, youclearly dont eat enough.

But maybe there is health issue related to that...

I know a guy that is that tall and weight 115pounds he suffer from.coeliac disease.

Im.not saying its that, cause it can be anything.

Starting steroid is useless you should get your health in check before screwing you further...

Good luck

Thread Information