Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By David LoPan

Thread: HCG Pellets?

obiej17 is offline New Member

HCG Pellets?

Hi I'm doing alot of research for my first test cycle of 500 per week and even where recommended hcg ..it never said injection etc as I don't wanna do any more injections then I have to so having said that would the hcg pellets work just as good? Thanks

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Reference my response to your other thread first before reading on.

You need to give us more information here. First, the pellets, where are they from? Not source, I mean pharmacy, UGL, or OTC? I have seen legit HCG in amps either in powder or a pellet in the amp, both water soluble and injectable.

Since we are here you might as well save yourself a thread in the future and post your stats and proposed cycle so we can help speed your research up, or point you in the right direction.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    RDanger is back online. OP here is the link for everything you want to know about HCG HCG: Why you should use it on-cycle only & how to prepare your hCG for injections
    RangerDanger830 likes this.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Any hCG pellets that I have seen advertised have been noting more than expensive vitamins. The hCG molecule would have to be alkylated to survive it's first pass through the liver. If you want to do the minimal amount of injections then reconstitute your powdered hCG appropriately so that you can inject it the same pin as your gear.

obiej17 is offline New Member
    Ok Thanks for the responses guys well here is where I'm fixed on want in to do..12 week cycle of test250..was planning on doing 500mg per week for 2 shots total..While also taking arimidex or proviron . .and if I can get hcg ...post cycle will be the 4 weeks of nov and clomid 75/50/50/50 and 40/20/20/20..I was gonna get all from dlabs. That's about it..I been going natural since around 02..I'm 28 now and I just can't get past this point where I've been for a while now..thanks any responses negative or positive would be helpful

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    We dont need to know where you are going to get it and it's against the rules to name labs.

We still need more stats though.

Height
    Weight
    body fat
    cycle experience

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    OP, check "Austinites educational database" and in their there will be a thread instructing one how to make a post that will give you feedback the quickest way!
    Just like lovbyts stated above:
    We need your Stats to help you in the right way... A lot of great knowledge here on this forum! Plus I would start reading the educational threads regardless, as they will answer most/if not all your ?'s!
    Proviron is Also pretty outdated as there are many other's that do not have the sides Proviron does... IMO - go w/the Adex!
    Good luck my man!!

Thread Information