Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Times Roman

Thread: Mail a package to a Hotel I am flying to?

Mail a package to a Hotel I am flying to?

I am going to fly to vegas for a friends bday, but i am right in the middle of my cycle. I could drive, but its 7 hours vs. and $86 RT 1 hour flight.

I was thinking I could call the hotel and say I am mailing a package to a friend (ME) who will be staying there. Just don't know if they are more cautious about packages like that in vegas idk

miller1085 is offline New Member
    I went to Afghanistan in 2012 and took my gear with me. Packed it in the middle of everything. Went through multiple airports and did fine.

Idk that's pretty risky from what I've read man^^^

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sixfootseven View Post
    I am going to fly to vegas for a friends bday, but i am right in the middle of my cycle. I could drive, but its 7 hours vs. and $86 RT 1 hour flight.

I was thinking I could call the hotel and say I am mailing a package to a friend (ME) who will be staying there. Just don't know if they are more cautious about packages like that in vegas idk
    personally, I would fed ex it. no biggie. The hotel will accommodate.

Quote Originally Posted by miller1085 View Post
    I went to Afghanistan in 2012 and took my gear with me. Packed it in the middle of everything. Went through multiple airports and did fine.
    Really? Why?

You don't need a Rx to get what you need at the pharms there........

Ok thnx, I'll call ahead of time

Because I was halfway through a cycle when I was called to go. Wasn't an idle situation but I took the risk.

Quote Originally Posted by miller1085 View Post
    Because I was halfway through a cycle when I was called to go. Wasn't an idle situation but I took the risk.
    I just came back two months ago.

you can get almost anything there. even found some HGH at the pharm.

var
    test
    deca
    tren
    HGH
    sust
    dbol

it's all there mate....

I was at Kandahar Air Field (KAF) I wasn't sure if I could have acquired anything since it was a NATO base. But yeah if I go again ( which it's looking like October) I'll be able to have what I need mailed in.

KAF?

boy. it's like the wild west out there. shoot from the hip first, ask questions later. I was in Kabul. But this time, I was unable to move around due to security.

the trick, is to get one of the locals to do your shopping for you. And to avoid any confusion, I print out what I'm looking for as a picture. I stay in the AV and let the local go into the pharm for me. In the past, I would go in the pharm and drink green tea with the owner. The locals are not the devils the media would have you believe here in the states.....

davesah1 is offline Member
    Use USPS if possible and pay priority which requires a warrant to be searched. Use mylar to be very secure or at least bubble wrap and pack it in a brown bag. You could mail popcorn open the box and take out a few and put in what need be. It's not very difficult. Deepnet marketplaces are thriving for a reason. Gear does not smell and probably does not contain metal so dogs and metal detectors are no issue. Also, depending on the schedule of the drug, the penalty will be none to some. For example getting test (schedule 3) mailed to you from a foreign country and it being seized at customs will result in you getting a "love letter" saying something along the lines of your package contains a controlled substance and has been seized and will be destroyed in 30 days unless you claim. It's obvious what you do in that case. There's not going to be a controlled delivery for a tiny amount of gear and getting caught from US to US is not going to happen unless you are blatantly mailing it in a box with no effort and even then probably not. Some of you might think I don't know much about diet/training/cycling but I know the mail game.

Signs your shit has been Discovered
    Abnormal delay in delivery time
    Asking for you to sign on arrival NEVER DO THIS
    Letting you get the package (after the delayed delivery) and then coming in and seizing it
    *Easily preventable by writing on package in red marker return to sender as soon you get it.

Once again USPS deals with millions of parcels and 99% of seizures are of massive amounts of weight or narcotics or illicit substances, they arent to waste their breathe on a package weighing an ounce. Also 12 ounce packages undergo more scrutiny as do express parcels. Fedex and UPS can open your mail without a warrant so they are not recommended. You could also leave no return address and use gloves if your that worried and only track it on a public computer to avoid IP issues. They can't nab you without a signature and or possession. Plausible deniability. Regardless you'll be fine bro.
    Last edited by davesah1; 06-18-2014 at 08:36 PM.

That's cool man. And yes I never believe what the media says, not when Washington is telling them what they want us to hear. It's all ****ed up.Thank you for your sacrifices.

Thnx Dave, that's good info

Thnx Dave, that's good info
    your welcome

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Just put the vials in your toiletry kit in your checked luggage (remove the labels). They're looking for bombs, not drugs/steroids .
    And put the syringes in your carry on.

IMO mailing is 10+ times safer than bringing that shit on a plane. You get caught your so done. like goodbye to OP

Just order pins to hotel, your going to vegas how much $ will that cost in comparison to whats going to be spent there.

There's 10,000 times more parcels going through USPS than luggage to be checked on a plane.

your call OP, either you'll be fine. The nerves of being at an airport with gear would bug me.
    Last edited by davesah1; 06-18-2014 at 09:11 PM.

let me ask this question....

...do you have an Rx for TRT?

I do, and save all the bags the meds come in. Has my name on it, and if anyone looks, it looks like it's Dr. prescribed

I don't have an rx. If I mailed I would mail pins w it no?

Or I could bring pins w me can't get busted for that
    Last edited by sixfootseven; 06-18-2014 at 09:16 PM.

I don't have an rx. If I mailed I would mail pins w it no?

Or I could bring pins w me can't get busted for that
    I think we are over thinking this.

if you put it on the stowaway when you fly (as opposed to the carry on), you will be g2g. drug dogs only sniff out street drugs. they may xray your luggage, but it would be done very quickly. they are not looking for what you have. they only look for street drugs and things that either go bang or boom. and maybe quantities of cash.

I've taken gear with me internationally (from Afghanistan back to home), and never had any issues.

take the necessary precautions, but this isn't a very big risk.
    NACH3 likes this.

You may be right

Plenty of us fly all the time with vials. I flew into mainland China with a full cycle a few years ago. They don't check and don't care.
    Way less chance for stuff to go wrong than having packages shipped to a hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Plenty of us fly all the time with vials. I flew into mainland China with a full cycle a few years ago. They don't check and don't care.
    Way less chance for stuff to go wrong than having packages shipped to a hotel.
    Last edited by davesah1; 06-19-2014 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by davesah1 View Post
    By things going wrong, you are referring to mail errors right? because it will not be seized. I'll bet my life on that. I've gotten many many other things that would be much more frowned up a boatload of times. batting .1000 with 20+ homeruns. knock on wood. Good luck boys.
    Domestic packs do not get inspected like international packs. But by mailing something to a hotel, you risk arousing the suspicions of the postal inspector, hotel, etc, or just not receiving it. Mail can also break open/leak during shipping.

Thread Information