jay94 is offline Associate Member

What are the effects of injecting test E in really small doses?

Sorry if this question has already been asked, but I was wondering, what happens if you inject test in really small doses?

I know the on-cycle dose is usually between 250 and 500 mg every 3.5 days depending on how advanced you are.

But let's say you take something like 50 mg every 3.5 days. What happens? Is it basically just wasted gear that does nothing?

I don't plan on doing that btw, I'm just curious.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    100mg/week is a TRT, not a cycle dose.

I take 80 mgs/week to replace the test my body no longer produces.

...unless you are not producing testosterone naturally, then this would be a total waste...

....worse than a waste. Because you would still suffer many of the side effects from being shut down. I'm thinking testicular shrinkage for one.

and then, when you decide you no longer want to inject 100mg/week, then you would need to PCT and HOPE your natty test production returns to normal.

jay94 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    100mg/week is a TRT, not a cycle dose.

I take 80 mgs/week to replace the test my body no longer produces.

...unless you are not producing testosterone naturally, then this would be a total waste...

....worse than a waste. Because you would still suffer many of the side effects from being shut down. I'm thinking testicular shrinkage for one.

and then, when you decide you no longer want to inject 100mg/week, then you would need to PCT and HOPE your natty test production returns to normal.
    Ok, thanks for the info, good to know.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jay94 View Post
    Ok, thanks for the info, good to know.
    I must be getting slow....

...there IS a benefit though. If you want to run an "only" cycle, then the small dose of test with the thing you want to run by itself, say for example, a var only cycle, then this is the right way to go about it. By making sure you have at least as much test as your body produces so that when you do take the var, for example, you still have test in your body.

....sorry for the confusion

Thread Information