Thread: Tren / Prop / NPP cycle

ersammmy1 is offline New Member

Tren / Prop / NPP cycle

Looking at running

100 Tren EOD
    100 Prop EOD
    75 NPP EOD

36 5'10" 215 lbs 12% BF

I was encouraged to run NPP for the first time but not sure if I should run it with Tren or not. Other alternative is running Dbol for the first 4 weeks but that is new to me as well. I was thinking of waiting to run Dbol for a fall cycle to gain size. More looking to to cut while maintaining/gaining muscle as much as possible.

thehor is offline Member
    I wouldnt run dbol and tren ace personally. I am on Tren ace 100mg eod test prop 75mg eod and anavar everyday. Currently on week 5 of my cycle everything going good so far.

lifting214 is offline Junior Member
    I did a prop tren ace cycle and it was pretty damn good. I'm thinking of doing what your doing a little more or less depending if sides occur. I tried dbol and it did shit for me but hurt my stomach. Might try anadrol /superdrol this time. or no oral at all

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Before I comment, what does your cycle history consist of?

Tren 's hard on the body. I wouldn't run it if this is one of your early cycles. I've run Tren/Prop/NPP with great results. Lots of strength and endurance, pretty lean muscles, smooth injections. It's a good combo. If someone tells you that you shouldn't run two Nor-19 compounds at once, don't worry about it. It's no problem running Tren/NPP with Prop.

thehor is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Tren's hard on the body. I wouldn't run it if this is one of your early cycles. I've run Tren/Prop/NPP with great results. Lots of strength and endurance, pretty lean muscles, smooth injections. It's a good combo. If someone tells you that you shouldn't run two Nor-19 compounds at once, don't worry about it. It's no problem running Tren/NPP with Prop.
    Yea just make sure he has Caber in hand!

If you make sure your E2's under control you need for caber is very low. It's the estrogen control that's essential.
    Black likes this.

Thread Information