Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By auswest

Thread: test e and tren e cycle advice

ktm350 is offline Junior Member

test e and tren e cycle advice

Hey fellas.
    im planning on doing a test e and tren e cycle in 3-4 months. Im not entirely sure on tren e dosage as ive read some guys get good results on 250mg a week of tren and others say run it at no less than 400mg a week.
    This is my first run with tren and I understand its probably wise to start with tren a incase it doesnt agree with me although this is a risk I am willing to take. Worse comes to worse and I will stop the tren if need be and continue with test only.

Proposed cycle.

Considering a 4 week dbol kick at 30-50mg a day.
    Weeks 1-12 - test e @500mg a week.
    Weeks 1-10 (possibly 12?) - tren e @200-400mg a week? (Please advise)
    Weeks 1-14 - hcg @ 250iu 2x per week.
    Weeks 1-14 - adex at .25mg eod.
    Weeks 1-14 - cabergoline at .25 2x per week.
    Weeks 15 -18 - clomid 100/50/50/50 nolva 20/20/20/20

Any advice from those with first hand experience would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    stats?

previous cycles?

goal?

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Hey mate I recently finished a test e 500mg e/w tren e 600mg e/w, I actually experienced less sides using tren e than previous tren ace cycles, it was a very enjoyable cycle, I ran the tren 12-14 weeks. Week 5-10 I saw great results week 10-12 onwards no gains and was starting to effect me phscologicaly. I gained roughly 5kg. 400mg of tren e would be plenty and will produce great results.
    ktm350 likes this.

5'6
    77kg lean.
    looking to add some lean mass.
    Only had experience with test cycles.
    Im also considering deca @400mg a week instead of tren . Might I add I am not prone to water retention with test. I get little to no water retention on test even at 750mg a week.

Thanks for the quick reply auswest. Did you pin the tren 2x a week?

FatzBrah is offline New Member
    If you've run 750mg a week and are still 77kg your doing something wrong.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ktm350
    26 5'6 77kg lean. looking to add some lean mass. Only had experience with test cycles. Im also considering deca @400mg a week instead of tren. Might I add I am not prone to water retention with test. I get little to no water retention on test even at 750mg a week. Thanks for the quick reply auswest. Did you pin the tren 2x a week?
    Yeah twice a week with the test, tren ace cycles I pinned ed, I felt much better on tren e twice a week tbh. 400mg e/w would make for a nice cycle.

Im 5'6 mate lol. So being a lean 77kg doesnt look bad at all imo. Most people my height are under 70kg and out of shape. And I only ran 750 for final 3 weeks of cycle to use the last of the test so I more than likely didnt reap the benefits of saturated levels at 750.
    Last edited by ktm350; 06-19-2014 at 06:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by auswest View Post
    Yeah twice a week with the test, tren ace cycles I pinned ed, I felt much better on tren e twice a week tbh. 400mg e/w would make for a nice cycle.
    Thanks auswest. I will more than likely go with tren as I would much prefer the lean gains as opposed to watery gains. My number 1 priority isnt to put on weight, its being strong to aid with my racing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ktm350
    Thanks auswest. I will more than likely go with tren as I would much prefer the lean gains as opposed to watery gains. My number 1 priority isnt to put on weight, its being strong to aid with my racing.
    I've loved every tren cycle, just be aware tren can effect your cardio pretty hard, that may interfere with your racing...I'm assuming mx by your user name.

Quote Originally Posted by auswest View Post
    I've loved every tren cycle, just be aware tren can effect your cardio pretty hard, that may interfere with your racing...I'm assuming mx by your user name.
    Yea I mainly do extreme enduro stuff and also a little bit of mx. Thanks for the heads up. I have read that elsewhere. Im planning on this cycle after the last race of the season. How did it effect you cardio wise out of curiosity. Thanks again for sharing your knowledge auswest.

Thread Information