Thread: short cycle

O-town Beef is offline Junior Member

short cycle

Hi, i have run a few PH cycles as well as a "breakfast of champions"-only, which was a waste of $.
    Reading a lot about 2-weekers, thinking 100mg ed of winny and 100mg of a-bombs ed for 2 weeks. One 500mg shot of TE on day one. then 2 weeks off and repeat.
    Any thoughts or input from anyone having tried something like this?
    Thanks very much

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Honestly this is a really bad idea.
    1. Ur running two orals... (you're liver is going to HATE)
    2. Ur going to be shooting 500mg of test e. So its going to look like this
    Wk 1. 500mg TestE
    Wk 2 . 500mg TestE
    Wk 3. Winny 100mg, A-bomb 100mg
    Wk 4. Winny 100mg, A-bomb 100mg
    Wk 5. Nothing
    Wk 6. Nothing

Do you see the big hole in this cycle... It takes two weeks for the test E to kick in and by that time you are going to be running the winny & A-bomb

3. you haven't ran test before so you have no idea how your going to react
    4. you have no AI, HCG & PCT
    Your going to shut yourself down and be screwed.

Read this and live by it for ur first two cycles ... My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    Last edited by tice1212; 06-19-2014 at 08:54 AM.

It takes about 4 weeks for the Test E to kick in so it is not ideal for short cycles. I've run 4 weeks cycles before with Test Prop. You have to have good PCT ready along with an AI and HCG .

guys i really appreciate the input.
    i wanted to follow the 2 week protocol ive read of, doing the 2 orals week one and 2 with the test on day one. I will rethink the whole thing, i have nolvadex on hand. Anyway big thanks, this is why im here.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    post your stats and goals and we can direct you to a better cycle

Wow Marcus it is an honour, I am 46, lifted a lot then off for years due to real life and some injuries. 3 years ago started again, have made good gains. 5'*8", 200lbs, BF higher close to 20%. I trained naturally until last year, then tried Epistane. Worked well, dbol only was a waste. I wanted to try the 2 on 2 off in order to minimize sides, but I will take your advice gladly. I want to continue to work hard 5 days a week in the gym, and get as big as i can. Being my age, I feel I can go for it now.
    Thanks again

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by O-town Beef View Post
    Wow Marcus it is an honour, I am 46, lifted a lot then off for years due to real life and some injuries. 3 years ago started again, have made good gains. 5'*8", 200lbs, BF higher close to 20%. I trained naturally until last year, then tried Epistane. Worked well, dbol only was a waste. I wanted to try the 2 on 2 off in order to minimize sides, but I will take your advice gladly. I want to continue to work hard 5 days a week in the gym, and get as big as i can. Being my age, I feel I can go for it now.
    Thanks again
    There are better systems that 2 on 2 off if you want to go the short cycle route but the most important thing is to drop some bf before starting any kind of cycle. I would look at priming the body for as kind of like a pre prime for a cycle, take a read of my thread and it will direct you to a place were its explained, after you primed your body for the short cycle you will be in a better place to start, also the side effect is losing bf so hopefully if you get it right you will be able to drop down under 14% pre cycle and then start... but first drop the bf mate

Fantastic info my friend.
    I will focus on this for the next few months. I have read all your posts Marcus and will put them to use.
    Thanks everyone for the help.

Thread Information