Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: Quick easy question about liquidex measurements

grappler135 is offline New Member

Quick easy question about liquidex measurements

I'm going to the beginners guide to your first cycle, taking 250 test e every 3.5 days and pairing that with liquidex. My question is about measuring the liquidex. I got an 1 ml syringe with my liquidex and the sticky says to take 0.25mg worth. So would that be between the .2 and .3 on the syringe?

This might seem very basic, but I just want to make sure my measurements are correct.

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    Depends on the concentration of your liquidex.
    If it's 1mg per 1mL then yes.
    1mL = 1mg
    0.5mL = 0.5mg
    0.25mL = 0.25mg

That is taken by mouth, and don't forget to shake it up real good before you draw it out of the bottle.

grappler135 is offline New Member
    It says on the bottle: 30 mL 1mg/mL

eroc is offline Junior Member
    it didnt come with a dropper thats measured out? i am about to purchase some myself was wondering if i need to another measurement tool or if it came with it. i have slin pins but wasnt sure if i could use them to draw out the liquid

yettibecsuse is offline Associate Member
    The best thing to use with the liquids are diabetic syringes as they are the most accurate if you can get your hand on them

luciuswillson is offline Junior Member
    what I do with my liquidex is go in the middle of .2 and .3. I know this is not super accurate but there is 1mg in 1ml. so on the syringe I take the 10 x .25 and = 2.5 so I go in-between the 2. and .3 lines to roughly give me .25. Or get an insulin syringe

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    I'm not sure about using an insulin syringe, not one with a needle.
    The needle is too small, may not draw up the adex thats suspended in the liquid.
    Just use a 1mL oral syringe, you can get them almost anywhere.

Yes between the 2 and 3 on a 1mL oral syringe.

eroc is offline Junior Member
    i was under the impression it was sent with a 1ml dropper to measure it out? i just ordered a bottle myself and thought it would be coming with one

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    If it is from sponsor it will have an oral 1ml syringe with your order.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    FYI: 20 drops=1ml
    So, to dose .25mg, if the adex is 1mg/ml, use 5 drops. Should be pretty easy to find a dropper, at a pharmacy, if one wants got to that rout, as opposed using a syringe...

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    I agree that you can use a dropper to measure liquid suspensions. In order to do so accurately you need to first calibrate the dropper.

Precision and accuracy of dose from dropper to dropper can be very poor. Problems arise from the assumption that a close relationship exists between a drop and the volume of any liquid. The size of a drop of any liquid will vary not only with differences in the construction and composition of the dropper, but also with the viscosity, surface tension, density, and temperature of the liquid.

Two individuals dispensing the same liquid from identical droppers may produce drops of different sizes because of variations in the pressure, speed of dropping, and the angle at which the dropper is held.
    Red Bastard likes this.

Thread Information