Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By David LoPan
  • 1 Post By David LoPan

Thread: Help me please, Estrogen levels preventing gains

Chrismcf is offline New Member

Help me please, Estrogen levels preventing gains

Alright, first poster here.

I started my first ever cycle last year and ran Test E on its own for 12 weeks and got pretty rubbish results so I thought id take stronger stuff this time along and see if I could get decent gains

The gear is legitimate, cambridge research Dbol & Europharma Ganabol (Equipose) and Test E.
    From a trusted and reliable source

I started my cycle last Friday, running Dbol for 3-4 weeks at 30mg daily & 600mg Test E & 400mg Equipose.

On saturday I got awesome pumps on my arms and traps from only being on the Dbols for 2 days. It was not a placebo effect because I know how my arms respond to training as they have always been my weak point and they were alot harder and pumped than normal

Sunday, monday they were still big and hard aswell as my sex drive going up.

Tuesday and yesterday My training was rubbish, not any kind of pump like before, and no strength increases, started getting painful nips which I have Arimidex on hand to prevent Gyno. I seem to have a low libido now and dont have any sort of aggression when it comes to training.

What I want to know is, could the increase in testosterone cause a dramatic increase in Estrogen that are suppressing my gains. The same thing seemed to happen on my first Test E only cycle. Ive started taking 1mg Adex since today to see if that helps get my libido and agression back.

I am prone to gyno which I have found out before when my nips starting aching.

Ive got it in my head now that no matter what gear I take that I wont get bigger and its so demotivating.

Im 190 pounds, ectomorph. Around 18-19% BF

Bulk - carbs 450, Protein 250, Fats 100

I eat between 3500-3800 daily. Have major food intolerances with certain carbs and whey protein but I can still meet my macros with decent nutrition e.g.
    Chicken, walnuts, tuna, steak, gluten free oats, vegan protein, basmati rice, rye bread, avocados etc.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    You should be running the dex anyway to manage yur e2. You haave 3 test based aromatizing steroids in your cycle. You need to manage your estrogen with an ai Id start dex at .25-.5mg eod now.

Chrismcf is offline New Member
    Ok thanks for the advice, do you think the high estrogen levels could be whats preventing my strength and weight increases

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    First off you should listen to jimmyinkedup. He knows his stuff. Wrote a great post that you should read here. Ancillary Reference Guide

How long are you planning to run Equipoise ? That is a very slow acting steroid and you have to take it for a long time to see results from it. Make sure that it for no less than 12 weeks, the longer the better. It does it acts to slow aromatization. You are also not taking as much as you should be of it. The ideal dose of Equipoise at 600mgs/week. From the steroid profile "...but the jump from 400mgs/week to 600mgs/week produced noticeable additional gains." You also know it is very close to being the same compound as Dbol , is simply as Dianabol without the 17-alpha-methyl grou.p.
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I just saw that you are 23, which is a bit young to be on your second cycle. Do you have a PCT plan in place? (you can get what you need for this at AR-R .com) Are you taking HCG while on cycle? Any reason for so many compounds on your second cycle.
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

Thread Information