pottie is offline New Member

need some good advice on cycle

Hey guys NOT planning a cycle just doing some educational research. Which AI worked best for you guys and why? What's your opinion on winstrol at the end of a test cycle would it help lean up? Would nolva at 10mg also keep estrogen sides away? I would like to hear everyones opinions on this for I am putting together a file of what would be recommended on cycle's and why. I am now 19 would like to start my first cycle in next 3 to 4 years. But would like any nice suggestions and why. Please anwer my questions thank you guys

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by pottie
    Hey guys NOT planning a cycle just doing some educational research. Which AI worked best for you guys and why? What's your opinion on winstrol at the end of a test cycle would it help lean up? Would nolva at 10mg also keep estrogen sides away? I would like to hear everyones opinions on this for I am putting together a file of what would be recommended on cycle's and why. I am now 19 would like to start my first cycle in next 3 to 4 years. But would like any nice suggestions and why. Please anwer my questions thank you guys
    Both ai's have pluses winstrol will not lean you up your nutrition will dictate how lean you get and if you are lean enough you will be able to see the results from the winstrol. Nolvadex is a serm not an ai. Serms are better used for pct and an ai will help lower curculating estrogen during your cycle.

pottie is offline New Member
    Excellent feed back man thanks. Yeah I've read that winny wount do squat if your not already at low BF%. How much in your opinion would proviron aid in a testE and EQ cycle at 500mg/week test and EQ 400mg/week for nice lean gains.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pottie View Post
    Hey guys, I'm planning a TestE cycle 10weeks 500mg/week. Week1-3 30mg dbol kickstart week 9-12 oral winny pct nolva from week 13-16 40mg for first 2weeks then 20mg for last 2,, HCG 250 iu twice a week from week 2-11 also running proviron 50mg ED from week 1-12.. Age 21. Weight: 220lb. Height: 5'8". Bf: 22% diet is pretty much in check, what AI would you guys recommend? And what winny dosages for 4 weeks. Got joint suport for winny aswell as liver protection. Thanks guys any advice would be great.

3 well if you can call it 3 first was dbol and proviron only for 4weeks worked well, 2nd was again dbol and proviron only for 6weeks again great gains with a strict diet and good training kept 3 of 5kg gained and all my strength. 3rd was testE only with proviron for 10weeks 500mg/week pct nolva 40/40/20/20 gained a solid 6kg.
    Excellent feed back man thanks. Yeah I've read that winny wount do squat if your not already at low BF%. How much in your opinion would proviron aid in a testE and EQ cycle at 500mg/week test and EQ 400mg/week for nice lean gains.
    How's your study coming?
    Last edited by RigPig; 06-20-2014 at 02:21 PM.

Thread Information