Luckymamiof2 is offline New Member

Anavar questions , please help

Hi! I'm been doing research on anavar , so far Im a little informed about it but will like to find a girl who knows about it from experience ,
    I want to start a 5 milligram cycle from start to end , but I need a little more Information about how my diet should be like
    Thank you, and sorry about any missed spelling , English is my second language

VegasBody is offline Associate Member
    i did answer your question on the newby forum
    5mg am 5mg 6-8 hrs later diet ...u should look in diet section calculate your tdee and go from there

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

Talking

To find out a rough estimate of your TDEE... "U can multiply your body weight X 15(I.e; Mine would be 181x15= 2715 calories) - then that will give you your total caloric intake(for the day)!" "Austinite"- again this is a rough estimate but it worked for me... If you are cutting then you simply want to (cut your calories from your TDEE to a deficit of around 500 calories) then see how your body reacts to this(if your lethargic or lacking energy then add some calories back, but adjust accordingly to what your body is tellin you! Make sense??

Also, if you go on "Austinites Educational Database" this will break down anything and everything one needs to know!!!

Good luck!
    Last edited by NACH3; 06-21-2014 at 07:46 AM. Reason: By quoting austinite, I put quotes around them followed by his name!

Thread Information