Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 3 Post By David LoPan

Thread: Pink Semen after first jab of test

mrtypr is offline Junior Member

Pink Semen after first jab of test

Hey guys

I will go and see a doc about as soon as possible, but Id like to know what could cause or how serious it might be

I have done cycles before but have not experienced this

I have just had my first shot last night of 250mg of sus250 and 300mg of boldanon... (EQ)

Got myself off tonight and noticed a little pink in my semen... Enough to notice

Is this serious ?

EDIT: I have been drinking lots of water and pissing all day, pee is as clear as anything and doesnt hurt, and it also did not hurt at all when I ejaclulated
    Last edited by mrtypr; 07-01-2014 at 05:30 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Stop injecting into your Junk. No matter what you have heard it wont make it bigger.....

On a serious note, you probably just had a HARD (no pun intended) ejaculation that caused a slight tear and even a 1/4 drop of blood with change the color enough to make it noticeble. Either use some lube or loosen your grip when choking the chicken or tell your significant other to not use her teeth.

I doubt it has anything to do with your cycle unless you are also seeing blood in your urine, then you need your kidneys checked.
    rplante7, Roger11 and Daniel h like this.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Stop injecting into your Junk. No matter what you have heard it wont make it bigger.....

On a serious note, you probably just had a HARD (no pun intended) ejaculation that caused a slight tear and even a 1/4 drop of blood with change the color enough to make it noticeble. Either use some lube or loosen your grip when choking the chicken or tell your significant other to not use her teeth.

I doubt it has anything to do with your cycle unless you are also seeing blood in your urine, then you need your kidneys checked.

MMM ok thank you mate, I will still see a doc just in case, but thanks for your feedback man

Yeh I also just met a new girl and we have been pounding it pretty hard lately.. I probably should let her know about this.. lol
    Last edited by mrtypr; 07-01-2014 at 05:31 AM.

If you are in the US be VERY careful what you tell them. It all goes into your file and it's not nearly as confidential as you think.
    Seriously also if it was a case of choking your chicken, spanking the monkey or ??? most likely 99% it's nothing. Ive read about it several time but it's never a bad idea to see a doctor.
    Daniel h likes this.

Darkness is offline Member
    No problems brothamn... blood in the semen is called hematospermia or hemospermia. Blood can come from an infection or inflammation, in any of the glands, tubes, or ducts that produce and move the sauce from the body. Its more common than people think but men arent normally checking their juices every time they nut so just relax. There are some serious causes that can be behind it like STD or cancer but I would give it a few days and if it continues then its most likely that new raggedy girl you've been pounding that has given you something

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    No problems brothamn... blood in the semen is called hematospermia or hemospermia. Blood can come from an infection or inflammation, in any of the glands, tubes, or ducts that produce and move the sauce from the body. Its more common than people think but men arent normally checking their juices every time they nut so just relax. There are some serious causes that can be behind it like STD or cancer but I would give it a few days and if it continues then its most likely that new raggedy girl you've been pounding that has given you something
    Thanks man, gives me a easier piece of mind, appreciate it lots

Yeh, I am pretty confident that its not the girl because I did shag a chick once and got an infection but it was stinging when I pee'd and ejaculated to which started all happening within the next day and got worse

I been shagging this chick about 3 weeks now and only since my first jab of my cycle (just last night) I noticed it , just went for a piss now and it was clear as

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    If you post a pic of your girl we would gladly tell you if she has something to do with this problem.
    RigPig, tice1212 and sickpuppydawg like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl View Post
    If you post a pic of your girl we would gladly tell you if she has something to do with this problem.
    Ok now I know im not feeling well because I didn't think of that.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl View Post
    aaahh I seen what you did there..

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Spend your co-pay on some chix breasts, tuna, and protein bars, instead because Dark is right about the reproductive system issue, gear wouldn't change semen color. Like Love said that's a urine issue.

Also, stop running Nors at dosages higher than Test, or you won't have to worry about ejaculating at all, pink or otherwise LOL! Seriously though, always make Test the highest mg in your cocktails. I hinted at why above, but if you don't know, do more studying.

Best to you.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtypr View Post
    Hey guys

I will go and see a doc about as soon as possible, but Id like to know what could cause or how serious it might be

I have done cycles before but have not experienced this

I have just had my first shot last night of 250mg of sus250 and 300mg of boldanon... (EQ)

Got myself off tonight and noticed a little pink in my semen... Enough to notice

Is this serious ?

EDIT: I have been drinking lots of water and pissing all day, pee is as clear as anything and doesnt hurt, and it also did not hurt at all when I ejaclulated
    I would almost bet it has NOTHING to do with the AAS use.
    Sounds like some blood in your semen which is actually more
    common than you think and typically not dangerous. I would
    see a doc just to be sure though.

Roger11 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    Spend your co-pay on some chix breasts, tuna, and protein bars, instead because Dark is right about the reproductive system issue, gear wouldn't change semen color. Like Love said that's a urine issue.

Also, stop running Nors at dosages higher than Test, or you won't have to worry about ejaculating at all, pink or otherwise LOL! Seriously though, always make Test the highest mg in your cocktails. I hinted at why above, but if you don't know, do more studying.

Best to you.

Im sorry magic32, but what is your reasoning as to why you need to run test higher than than nors, or as you put it, the highest dose in the cocktail?

Makes no sense to me and that theory was debunked a long time ago. Now people are fine running maintanance doses of test with higher dose anabolics. I for one am running a gram of deca with only 250 of test and 750 of eq.

Thread Information