limit1ess is offline New Member

Noobie help please!

Hey guys, my friend recommended me this site because he says you guys help a lot and are honest so hey and here we go!

A little about myself, I'm 22 years old 5foot 8inches and weigh 150 pounds. I've been curious about steroids but there's a few questions I need answers to before I even begin thinking about starting BUT lets say I said **** it "YOLO" and bought steroids tomorrow and started using what would happen?

From the research I've done and the readings I've found through this site I know I should have a solid base before even starting but what would happen if I started like I said tomorrow?
    My diet is pretty solid and I've been slowly but surely packing on weight and I'm only going to add to my diet. I'm currently eating about 4,000 calories and I'm searching for the right foods to add into my diet to bump it up to 6,000 maybe even 8,000.. (if my stomach can handle it)

Also I know 22 is "young" for steroid use but what would happen if I only went for 1 or 2 cycles and then continue natural? Of course I know there's still risks but are they large from just 1 or 2 cycles? I was told I should go with 500mg of Test-E a week for 12 weeks and PCT of Nolva and Clomid if that information helps.

Last but not least I've been told I'd lose all my gains? Why so? I'd only continue to train just as hard when I get off cycle and continue natural and like I stated my diet would be on point if not even better improved.

Thanks in advance!

-Noobie

pottie is offline New Member
    Your gains and how much you keep is all up to your training and diet

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Keep eating 4000 clean calories and you will pack on plenty of size!!

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by felix007
    Send me a message to felixpage206 at gmail . com and i will prescribe you a good cycle
    Your not gonna be here very long.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by felix007 View Post
    Send me a message to felixpage206 at gmail . com and i will prescribe you a good cycle
    Please, don't respond to this guy. He is going to scam you.

Make sure to read the stickies regarding the Young and Steroids . How long have you been training? Keep in mind first of all you're a few years too young. At 5'8" and only 150lbs. you have way more to go. I'm the same height as you and at 22 couldn't easily add on weight. I started lifting at 130lbs. and was able to naturally get up to 180-185lbs. It wasn't easy but the weight I gained has always stayed. What will happen when you cycle is you'll prob. put on 15lbs. or so and then a month or so after PCT you will lose everything. Keep eating, learning, and training before jumping into AAS. Use it when you've reached your genetic max not when you're going thru the highest levels of Testosterone . It's not a magic pill (or pin) and comes with dangers and consequences. I'm currently on TRT and it's a major pain in the ass. Knowing I have to pin all the time is so inconvenient. The risk is not worth the short term reward.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You are the kind of help we dont need here.Wat are you going to think when his system is messed up and he has no desire for sex or cant get a woody?

Who me????? I didn't post anything that would be positive.

p.s. I'm also 38 years old and didn't touch AAS until I was 33.

VegasBody is offline Associate Member
    keep on training until 25 eat sleep train and between read some steroid .com stickies

limit1ess is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    Please, don't respond to this guy. He is going to scam you.
    Yeah I know. I hope no one has fallen for it..

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    Make sure to read the stickies regarding the Young and Steroids. How long have you been training? Keep in mind first of all you're a few years too young. At 5'8" and only 150lbs. you have way more to go. I'm the same height as you and at 22 couldn't easily add on weight. I started lifting at 130lbs. and was able to naturally get up to 180-185lbs. It wasn't easy but the weight I gained has always stayed. What will happen when you cycle is you'll prob. put on 15lbs. or so and then a month or so after PCT you will lose everything. Keep eating, learning, and training before jumping into AAS. Use it when you've reached your genetic max not when you're going thru the highest levels of Testosterone. It's not a magic pill (or pin) and comes with dangers and consequences. I'm currently on TRT and it's a major pain in the ass. Knowing I have to pin all the time is so inconvenient. The risk is not worth the short term reward.
    Not long at all, I couldn't walk for half a year+ because I broke both my legs so I was at a scary 115-120 pounds back in February. Since then I started off just doing simple home workouts for about 2 months and now I've been back in the gym training hard for about another 2 months. Like I said not long at all lol. I'm just fishing for info I wouldn't actually start steroids anytime soon. My overall goal is to move up to 190ish and yeah I know I can do it natural I was just curious if steroids could get me there faster with a low health risk since I would only do 1 or 2 cycles and of course if I keep them THEN I would have used them. Why would I lose the 15 pounds I'd put on from the cycle after PCT by the way?

How long did it take you to get up to 180-185? Calorie intake? Thanks for all the info by the way.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Contact me for more details
    This is a scam!!!!

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    This is an even bigger scam.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    About to be banned

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I vote we give him a public beating, THEN ban him.

xjbone is offline New Member
    I would keep lifting hard and eating to grow for another 6 months at least. At your age, your have plenty of natural testosterone . If you're really eating 4,000+ quality calories a day, you'll be putting on plenty of size FAST. You will, however, eventually hit your natural peak, where your gains will slow. That is when steroids would be most beneficial to you.

In addition, please educate yourself before jumping into this- it''s serious business!! Remember, bodybuilding is not a sprint, but a marathon...

xjbone is offline New Member
    Please read the 2 recent posts "Need Serious Help" and "Anavar and Beginners (please read)" for the dangers of jumping into this without being fully educated.

(sorry, I couldn't link to them because I have less than 25 posts...forum rules)
    Last edited by xjbone; 06-21-2014 at 10:25 PM. Reason: mispelling

jesse4466 is offline Member
    What happened in your case, if you don't mind me asking? Did you not PCT? Just curious, im on my first cycle now. (I did anavar only and HGH for a few months years ago). This is my first real cycle- Test & Anadrol started last week.

jesse4466 is offline Member
    That was for Pistolpete, wasnt sure how to quote him.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jesse4466 View Post
    What happened in your case, if you don't mind me asking? Did you not PCT? Just curious, im on my first cycle now. (I did anavar only and HGH for a few months years ago). This is my first real cycle- Test & Anadrol started last week.
    I did PCT and seemed to recover fine. However, about 2 years after my first cycle I had a pretty major surgery (hip replacement) and ever since then I just felt like total crap. I knew the signs so I had bloodwork done and I was in the low 300's. The rest is history.

Thread Information