Thread: Igf 1

Anthony 1991 is offline New Member

Igf 1

Hello I am running my second cycle wich is 15 weeks cycle and i am at 6% body fat at 85 kg pure muscle at 6 feet 1..

I need your help with Igf 1 Lr3 that i added last week..
    I started at 20mcg per day at the muscle i was going to train postworkout and i have to say the results were unbelievable i loved that thing so much like nothing before.... The pumps where insane and the muscularity beyond any level i change in 3 days so mutch that everyone noticed... I am now at 40mcg
    At the week to be honest i felt hypoglykemia and started eating whaterer i wanted( ice cream pizzas burgers) when i wanted and i lost even more fat and gained pure muscle, i was like shredded as hell!
    So i said imagine if i do again my perfect nutriotion which consists:

243gr protein
    267gr carbs
    86gr fat
    2900 kcal

I am into:

Test enathate 500 mg/week
    Trenbolone enathate 400mg/week
    Winstrol 400mg/week
    Masteron 400mg/week
    Clenbuterol 120mg/day
    Anavar 60mg/Day
    Boldenone 500mg
    Primo 400mg
    Proviron 50mg/day
    Arimidex every other day

My question is please help me when i started again my nutrition i started losing my mind with igf i think i started feeling hypoglykemia but i was focused on my diet even though i didnt feel so good.... The next day i woke up i was like holding 400 pounds of water my stomach was huge my abs dissapeared my arms the same... Chest no where to be found and i felt like a fat bastard... My face was fat also! I was confused and i thought that i might had done something wrong cause i ate to much all the other days so now its the time to get paid... i lower my carbs even more and i got worse! Then i red on the internet an article about igf 1 and that you need food and when things where awefull i got into a store and ate like a horse( 6 ice creams with peanutbutter burgers and all kine of stuff) The next day i woke up i was like shredded again!

Please can anyone helpo me with the nutriotion fact about igf so i can have the best results
    Thank you and sorry for the long post

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Lr3 is a waste of time and money. It's all hype and you won't retain any gains.

Anthony 1991 is offline New Member
    But what will be your advice about nutrition facts with it??? How much do I have to eat?? What types of food??

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Don't use it because it does nothing at all. Adjust your diet accordingly to your goals but forget lr3 it does nothing just a gimmick

4linked is offline Associate Member
    Pretty sure real igf has to be made in a lab using dna and technology that ugls and research chem companies dont have. And you would have to be a scientist at one one of these super labs to obtain the stuff. And be a millionaire lol

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Marcus is the man. I would listen to what he says about all others . . .

Thread Information