dlx21 is offline New Member

Should I start my cycle? Possible heart problem?

Hi all, I'm prepared for my first cycle but I have a bit of a concern about my heart, I think I overdid the stims a bit. I was using ECA to drop some body fat before my first cycle so I would be prepared to eat more, avoid the aromatisation from extra body fat on cycle, etc

I was taking ECA (30mg ephedrine, 120mg caffeine, 30mg aspirin, 80mg naringenin) 3x a day for a couple of weeks, I'd wait 3-4 hours between dosages. For a while before that I was taking yohimbine (0.2mg + 200mg) on cardio days with 1 dose of this about 4 hours later, and I'd just take the ECA on lifting days.

I started feeling adverse effects, like feelings in my heart, a very slight pain but I didn't think it was much to be concerned about so I started taking 1-2 dosages a day well apart from each other for a while. Just over a week ago I took 1 dose + about 3/4 scoop of C4 and later on in the workout I felt my heart pounding, started to sweat a lot, felt really fatigued and weak and some pain in my left arm. I thought I was having a heart attack

I stopped the ECA immediatley and talked to my doctor about it on Friday and she said that my blood pressure and heart rate was fine, she said to stay off that crap and booked me in for an ECG test later that week which came back normal

I wanted to start my cycle of 500mg test-e for 16 weeks, and 30mg d-bol e/d week 1-4 next week, but I'm still getting a very slight pinching feeling in my hear.. it's not painful though, and it may just be anxiety. My blood pressure, heart rate and ECG/EKG came back fine

Any advice for what I should do? Go back and talk to the doc again or should I just start my cycle? Thanks guys
    Last edited by dlx21; 06-21-2014 at 04:26 PM.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    What are your stats? Age, height, weight and cycle experience and body fat percent

VegasBody is offline Associate Member
    Your 22 should not mess around with any of these stuff

dlx21 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl View Post
    What are your stats? Age, height, weight and cycle experience and body fat percent
    22, somewhere between 5'5/5'6, 153lbs, 11.7% from calliper test at the gym a couple weeks ago. No cycle experience.. plenty of research done though and several friends who compete with a lot of experience though

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Food is your best friend if you want to grow. At your age you don't need to cycle at all. No way more than test only for your first anyway. read this The young and Steroids

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I just read your title, maybe I should read more, but if there is a possible heart problem, then don't be fooling around with drugs.

Be SAFE!

---Roman

Thread Information