druss666 is offline New Member

mma cutting cycle and stacks

Hi guys first time here I'm 27 and 85 kg I wanna get down to 66 then hope fully 57 I was walking around at 61 before Xmas I have access to any steds I want and money ain't an issue I have at the moment ........test 400 masteron promasteron tren genetec HGH propionate anavar 50 clean and waiting on t3.................. I'm looking for advice if I need different stuff and what doses I need the quicker I get on weight the faster I fight and getting sted ain't a prob I'm well built at the moment but I'm carry bout 25% body fat I'm usually bout 10 walling around I will be eating clean when I start any advice would be great thanks and sorry writing ain't my strong point fighting is lol thanks guys
    Last edited by druss666; 06-22-2014 at 03:53 PM.

michael30 is offline Member
    Op im not trying to be rude but AAS will not make you lose weigh. Your diet will!!! AAS will build muscle when in a calorie surplus. Which you wont be in. Also you said you are well built, but 25% bodyfat is no where near well built. An using aas at that high of bodyfat could definately make controling you estrogen alittle harder. If i was you i would cut weight naturally or cut to a lower bodyfat then use a testosterone only cycle to help with recovery time while training.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Cardio and food brother. That is what will help you.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Thread Information