Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By aussie made
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: Sustanon 450???

Lane01 is offline New Member

Sustanon 450???

I'm pretty new to the game guys. I was told i was gonna get test 450 but when i recieved it the bottle said sustanon 450? Did some research and from what I've read there is only sus 250. It's made by brainfreeze. I wanna know if there is such a thing as sus 450. Thanks guys.

aussie made is offline Associate Member
    I could be wrong but I'm pritty sure u can't cook 450mg of gear in 1 ml. So my guess is. Either it's not legit. It's not 450mg. Or both
    Lane01 likes this.

I know that its gotta be something because a friend of a friend did 1 cycle and he had some great gains. So i have no idea.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    I've haven't herd of sust 450, but I have herd of test e 500mg/ml. Obviously the product you're referring to is made by a UGL, and let's face it you can make almost anything you want in you kitchen.

The test hormone is more soluble in an oily solution with increased amounts of alcohol. A high alcohol content would allow for a dosage otherwise not possible. In order to achieve such a high concentration of steroid the amount of alcohol used in the solution would have to be highly increased. Without increasing the alcohol level 450 milligrams of test would simply be too much for the solution to dissolve. The drawback however is that amount of alcohol would make for an irritating, almost caustic solution to inject. I would imagine that you would have a strong irritation and pain at the site of injection unless the steroid was diluted in order to achieve a more comfortable dosage.

If you're serious about using this product you should make a post in the laboratory forum. The members their are more knowledgeable about amount of steroid per ml and alcohol content. They should be able to advise you better on whether the solution should be further diluted.
    Lane01 likes this.

Thanks for your advice sir. I have done one pin in my thigh and yes it was pretty dang sore today lol. I just want to know if sust 450 really exist. If it doesn't i need to know a very trustworthy place to order what I need online and stop getting what I have now.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    It can be made. Legitimacy is the question. I guess you will find out since your already using it

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    What UGL is this?

450mg per Ml is quite a bit

Thread Information