Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Laneo2007

Thread: Need some facts

Laneo2007 is offline New Member

Need some facts

I'm looking for my first cycle. I've done a lot of reading and still am undecided. My goal is to go from 175 to 200 and get somewhat cut up. I'd like to be able to keep the gains after the cycle also. I was wondering what could I potentially get to gain some solid muscle and keep it while leaning out. Thanks for the help in advance.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    A stellar diet and proper training will give the best retained gains of anything I have ever used.

Perhaps it's a plateau that I've hit. But I've been around 158 for the past 3 years. I did some research and took a pro-hormone and I'm up to 174. I'd like to pack on some more weight. Any tips on breaking plateaus? Maybe my body isn't built to have more weight.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Laneo2007 View Post
    Perhaps it's a plateau that I've hit. But I've been around 158 for the past 3 years. I did some research and took a pro-hormone and I'm up to 174. I'd like to pack on some more weight. Any tips on breaking plateaus? Maybe my body isn't built to have more weight.
    its not a plateau, its that your not eating like a 200 pounder.. find your TDEE and add 500 calories to that number... eat that number everyday and you will grow...

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Laneo2007 View Post
    Its time to hit the nutrition and training forums. You need changes in both. Your body doesnt just grow you have to force it to grow. If you were gentically predisposed to be 200lbs with a bunch of lean body mass you would have it. We are fighting that and plateaus require sometime drstic deit and training changes. The require hard wrk man. HIT training? Ever done it? I m in my 40's and I hae trained hard but I never knew how hard I could train till this past year when I adapteed true HIT training principles Marcus has some great write ups on it. Dorian Yates used it. I made some of my best gains ever in my 40's using it. I have a good diet knowledge and I put it to work. You have to eat your ass off to grow. But the training. I mean dude Im taking negatives and forced reps to you feel like you want to scream. Walking out of the gym wanting to crawl..and all done in like an hour/hour and 15 minutes. Thats just one way there are many.
    Check out the forums I mentioned. Post your scenario, ask for some hel. be prepared to give details. People will work to helpbut not harder than you. The forum is lot like training youll get out what you are willing to put in.

Heading there now. Thanks guys. Next stop supermarket.

Thread Information