Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: Gyno Surgery?

Gyno Surgery?

Has anyone on this forum had gyno surgery?

If so...

1) Did you have it with a plastic surgeon?

2) How was your gyno induced?

3) Did you do anything to prepare for it? (such as; lower bf, drop gyno inducing meds, etc...)

4) How were your results? (ex; did you have to have revision, any craters, deformities, etc...)

Thanks all!

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    YouTube

Dr Blau gyno surgery

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    YouTube

Dr Blau gyno surgery
    Done that... wanting to find out if guys on this board have had any experience with it....

DexterMorgan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Have you tried SERM treatment? I think it's a worth a try.

Quote Originally Posted by DexterMorgan View Post
    Have you tried SERM treatment? I think it's a worth a try.
    Hey Dexter... I have and I can't do anymore medications... The SERM increase my t levels so high that I shed hair and have to use an AI... it's been a long road but I'm done fighting...There's a peaceful feeling knowing that I cease fighting...

DexterMorgan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep_It_Moving View Post
    Hey Dexter... I have and I can't do anymore medications... The SERM increase my t levels so high that I shed hair and have to use an AI... it's been a long road but I'm done fighting...There's a peaceful feeling knowing that I cease fighting...
    Good luck with surgery bro.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Had it last November with a plastic surgeon in the UK.

My glands had mutated and I had a rare form of gyno, in males at least, called PASH. Pseudo Angiomous Stromal Hyperplasia. My right gland was huge, it was downright embarrassing. Both glands removed and I'm a different person. It's the best thing I ever did.

I have some areas that are obvious to me but its only when I tense my chest and even then I accept that based on the size they were and and the fact that they no longer blight my life.
    jchc86 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Had it last November with a plastic surgeon in the UK.

My glands had mutated and I had a rare form of gyno, in males at least, called PASH. Pseudo Angiomous Stromal Hyperplasia. My right gland was huge, it was downright embarrassing. Both glands removed and I'm a different person. It's the best thing I ever did.

I have some areas that are obvious to me but its only when I tense my chest and even then I accept that based on the size they were and and the fact that they no longer blight my life.

sounds like you had a good experience... glad to hear it's helped change your life.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

If so...

3) Did you do anything to prepare for it? (such as; lower bf, drop gyno inducing meds, etc...)

4) How were your results? (ex; did you have to have revision, any craters, deformities, etc...)

Thanks all!
    I never have had gyno but have had NUMEROUS clients who got the surgery. Some were caused at puberty. Keep in
    mind MANY other things can cause gyno either than AAS. If you do have surgery use a well known plastic surgeon,,dont
    let a general practice doctor talk you into removing them like a cyst.

hey bro

i had gyno surgery way back in 2007. My gyno was puberty induced at around age 13. i was ripped with titties lol

Plastic surgeon removed it, its basically a breast reduction. Recovery time can be about 4-6 weeks. It was 5 weeks for me. You wont be able to lift ur arms very high or workout or lift things because anything u do will stretch and tear the stitches. Its invasive surgery although it doesnt seem like it. It was the best thing i ever did. No prep is necessary, i was on cycle when i got it done actually lol.

Ask your plastic surgeon whether or not he/she leaves a button of tissue right behind the areola and ask to see before and after pics of his clients. If they are an experienced doc they will leave a tiny tiny bit so that ur nipple doesnt look caved in like The Rock's (WWE Wrestler). I do get sensitive when im on cycle but nolvadex and an AI nip that in the bud.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarzenegger View Post
    hey bro

i had gyno surgery way back in 2007. My gyno was puberty induced at around age 13. i was ripped with titties lol

Plastic surgeon removed it, its basically a breast reduction. Recovery time can be about 4-6 weeks. It was 5 weeks for me. You wont be able to lift ur arms very high or workout or lift things because anything u do will stretch and tear the stitches. Its invasive surgery although it doesnt seem like it. It was the best thing i ever did. No prep is necessary, i was on cycle when i got it done actually lol.

Ask your plastic surgeon whether or not he/she leaves a button of tissue right behind the areola and ask to see before and after pics of his clients. If they are an experienced doc they will leave a tiny tiny bit so that ur nipple doesnt look caved in like The Rock's (WWE Wrestler). I do get sensitive when im on cycle but nolvadex and an AI nip that in the bud.

Good luck
    right on man...thank you for sharing your detailed experience! i'm definitely looking into a plastic surgeon who has been doing this a while..

its down to 1 of 4 docs
    dr. miguel delgado
    dr. samuel peal
    dr. elliot jacobs
    dr. blau <--- this one seems to be the gyno king

Quote Originally Posted by DexterMorgan View Post
    Good luck with surgery bro.

thanks man

Dreamchaserr is offline New Member
    Hey if you have Gyno and you go on a cycle will it increase or remain the same providing you do proper PCT and w.e .. Gyno happened at puberty. thanks

rosell is offline New Member
    Dr. Blau did mine last year. Had it on one side since puberty. Did a lot of research before I chose him. It was kinda sketchy. Not a real OR, no prep, not exactly sterile. That said the results were great. He simply cuts you open and cuts it out. I'd recommend him.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rosell View Post
    It was kinda sketchy. Not a real OR, no prep, not exactly sterile. That said the results were great. He simply cuts you open and cuts it out. I'd recommend him.

Can I get a what the fvcking fvck?

VegasBody is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    Can I get a what the fvcking fvck?
    What a f?&@)?

jesse4466 is offline Member

If so...

Thanks all!

1.) Yes, I had gyno surgery Sept, 2012 with a surgeon - I did local anasthesia (I wouldn't suggest that if possible, you're watching the Dr. perform on you and cut you open while awake and listening to headphones, a bit scary)

2.) My gyno was induced from taking HGH and not even lifting. I stopped lifting consistently; I was lifting only a few times a month. I was injecting myself 4 times a week, and not lifting weights and with a crappy diet. Then I noticed sensitivity in the nipples and they started to form into a pointed shape.

3.) There wasn't too much to do to prepare, I believe the Dr. prescribed two medications (one was a xanax, one was for the numbing of the chest I believe) to take the day of the surgery and I wasn't allow to eat or drink water the day of surgery as well. I was a normal weight.

4.) Results were not exactly what I wanted. Keep in mind, this is an art. Not all artists are Picasso. And most aren't. Even the best mess up. It's the reality of it. And often there will be side effects with surgery, of any. The surgeon took more tissue out of the left side then the right side leaving an indent in the chest. Also you can see a light 'U' shape if you look very closely at the nipples from the scarring, similar to a women's breast implant scars. Almost two years later and the indent is still very visible on the left side. There is a very small indent on the right side, not really noticeable that much anymore.

Overall I would rate the experience and outcome a 6.5 out of 10. With hard work at the gym, I know I will be able to get the left side repaired fully by continuing to build the muscle back up. But it is a pain in the ass. If all went well, I would have no indents on either side.

Thread Information