GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member

Question Mixing Test Prop with Grapeseed oil to cut pain?

All,

For those of you that have had some pain issues with Test Prop injections in the past what is the best way to cut the pain? Seems Grapeseed oil may be a good option, found some that has been filtered but not sterilized. How do you ensure it is sterilized? How much do you mix in per ml of Test Prop? Is there a better oil to mix with for pain?

Please only respond if you have had experience in the past. Thanks.

Here is the Grapeseed oil I am looking at...

100ml Filtered Grapeseed USP Oil | Filtered Grapeseed Oils | Filtered Carrier/Fixed Oils | USP Oils | Med Lab Supply

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    you're in the wrong section. try the lab section. Also MCT oil is my one stop shop

Spartans09 is offline Member
    I've been telling people to do this for PIP for years. It relieves almost all pain. I originally did it on a 1:1 ratio but have since lowered it to 2:1 and it is pretty much pain free. I've done hundreds of shots like this and would not ever go without it. Another tip, when mixing the solutions together they will appear separated in the vial. Run it under hot water for about 5 minutes and it blends completely. I also warm the vial for 3-4 minutes under hot tap water before each injection. This also makes the oil easier to inject and reduces pain.

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    Spartans, thanks a lot....I will give it a go soon.

X2006ibmgto is offline Junior Member
    So is this grape seed oil safe to inject?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimmReaper View Post
    All,

For those of you that have had some pain issues with Test Prop injections in the past what is the best way to cut the pain? Seems Grapeseed oil may be a good option, found some that has been filtered but not sterilized. How do you ensure it is sterilized? How much do you mix in per ml of Test Prop? Is there a better oil to mix with for pain?

Please only respond if you have had experience in the past. Thanks.

Here is the Grapeseed oil I am looking at...

100ml Filtered Grapeseed USP Oil | Filtered Grapeseed Oils | Filtered Carrier/Fixed Oils | USP Oils | Med Lab Supply
    Try platinum labz. Theirs is sterile but due to FDA restrictions they cant list as 'USP'

Thread Information