steroid101 is offline New Member

Test cyp help 1st cycle question

Hello everybody im fairly new to the forums. I am pretty educated on gear just have never ran a cycle yet.

Stats
    5"11
    13 to 14 bf maybe little higher
    Lifting on and off for years

Little background on myself I took a few cycles of Anavar only since 18 maybe 2 or 3 cycles and was fine.'i recently finished an anavar only cycle at 8 weeks at 50mg a day..it shut me down hard and I used clomid and thank god it got me back to normal. I went to the doctor while I was still shut down but I was talking clomid and I got blood tests..

Test - 432
    Free test - 8.5

When I went back to see the doctor I felt fine my sex life was back and I was starting to feel normal again.

He put me on test cyp from Phizer at 200 mg every 2 weeks so 1 shot 14 days..

Obviously I have always been wanting to run a real cycle cause I know test is best used for a base with any cycle.. But what should I do with this human grade stuff I got prescribed??

I was thinking before I was even perscribed to do a cycle like this

Test 400 mg a week 1-12
    Eq 400 a week 1-14
    Anavar 50 mg a day weeks 1-8 or 8 to 14
    And all on a low carb clean diet no cheating

I don't want to be any Heavier I want to be small and shredded i want to cut not bulk up I know diet is key for anything but I don't know I guess at this point I'm just confused on what cycle I should actually run with correct pct

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    500 -750 mg test a week
    You will see great gains and fat loss.
    Total calories @ TDEE + or - 500. You will not gain fat on cycle with this. If you do you are a miracle baby. Bloat possibly depending on your body and testosterone , fat no. Blaot will leave during use of AI on cycle.
    Protein 55%
    AI manditory
    Labwork needed

You need to read over in the nutrition section and AI section before considering a cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by steroid101 View Post
    Hello everybody im fairly new to the forums. I am pretty educated on gear just have never ran a cycle yet.

Stats
    5"11
    13 to 14 bf maybe little higher
    Lifting on and off for years

Little background on myself I took a few cycles of Anavar only since 18 maybe 2 or 3 cycles and was fine.'i recently finished an anavar only cycle at 8 weeks at 50mg a day..it shut me down hard and I used clomid and thank god it got me back to normal. I went to the doctor while I was still shut down but I was talking clomid and I got blood tests..

Test - 432
    Free test - 8.5

When I went back to see the doctor I felt fine my sex life was back and I was starting to feel normal again.

He put me on test cyp from Phizer at 200 mg every 2 weeks so 1 shot 14 days..

Obviously I have always been wanting to run a real cycle cause I know test is best used for a base with any cycle.. But what should I do with this human grade stuff I got prescribed??

I was thinking before I was even perscribed to do a cycle like this

Test 400 mg a week 1-12
    Eq 400 a week 1-14
    Anavar 50 mg a day weeks 1-8 or 8 to 14
    And all on a low carb clean diet no cheating

I don't want to be any Heavier I want to be small and shredded i want to cut not bulk up I know diet is key for anything but I don't know I guess at this point I'm just confused on what cycle I should actually run with correct pct
    Last edited by Chicagotarsier; 06-25-2014 at 08:19 AM. Reason: PCT not used for TrT patients

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Just do test only... No anavar No EQ.. Read this and follow it to the T and you will be good...

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    And just to clarify using Anavar and EQ is possible. You just do not understand the implications and how to use them properly with Testosterone . When you do learn that the other items open up.

Thanks guys appricate the input

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    I agree with Tice and others above^^^ -- test only. Add an AI on cycle. So, read up on AI's and plan ahead. Best of luck!!!

So what should I do with the prescription of test cyp from phizer ? He said do 1 shot ever 14 days 1cc - 200mg Should I do 200mg every 4 days? Will 400 a week have any impact Along with .25 eod of AI?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steroid101 View Post
    So what should I do with the prescription of test cyp from phizer ? He said do 1 shot ever 14 days 1cc - 200mg Should I do 200mg every 4 days? Will 400 a week have any impact Along with .25 eod of AI?
    So your plan is to use your TRT prescription for your cycle? Will you have enough? Have planned out total doses for duration? If you go through the script quickly, and need more from your MD, he's going to realize you're dosing higher than prescribed. I would not recommend using your TRT script for a full cycle.

400mg/wk for a proper cycle is enough the first time out. More isn't always better.

No anavar .

No EQ.

AI for adex is 0.25mg EOD. For aromasin its 12.5-25mg ED.

Are you including HCG in the cycle?

No PCT is fine if and only if you are continuing your TRT post cycle.

I only have enough for 200 mg a week for 10 weeks it's a 10cc vial.. I'm guessing that won't yield any results

VegasBody is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steroid101
    Hello everybody im fairly new to the forums. I am pretty educated on gear just have never ran a cycle yet.I recently finished an anavar only cycle at 8 weeks at 50mg a day..it shut me down hard and I used clomid and thank god it got me back to normal. pct
    Are U sure U R pretty educated on gear??

Lovemiami is offline Associate Member
    Make sure you have the PCT and as I have been seeing lately in the forum, is good if you use HCG for the first 10 days at the begging of the cycle for better recovery at the end on your PCT.

I had no chance to use HCG at the beginning but helpfully nolva and clomid liquid will do the job

Thread Information