Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk

Thread: High Cardio On Gear

db11 is offline Junior Member

High Cardio On Gear

Im lookin for a bit of help here
    Im from a boxing background but haven't fought for 2 to 3 years in this time i started lifting to fill the void i have ran a couple ov cycles during this time gainin myself a bit more weight
    Resonantly i have been asked to box again for charity and am back boxing training
    I dont want to loose to much weight again but need to be very fit hopefully keeping speed and size

Can anybody advise any cycle / gear to run

Thanks .

Roughneck82 is offline Associate Member
    Just run test at 500mgs/week. IMO

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by db11 View Post
    Im lookin for a bit of help here
    Im from a boxing background but haven't fought for 2 to 3 years in this time i started lifting to fill the void i have ran a couple ov cycles during this time gainin myself a bit more weight
    Resonantly i have been asked to box again for charity and am back boxing training
    I dont want to loose to much weight again but need to be very fit hopefully keeping speed and size

Can anybody advise any cycle / gear to run

Thanks .
    Members will need your full stats and prior cycle history to advise you correctly on the cycle best suited for your current time condition and desired goals.
    jay94 likes this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Cardio? I'm allergic to that. But you will need to post your states like MI said to get proper feedback and good advice.
    Last edited by David LoPan; 06-26-2014 at 12:18 PM. Reason: typo

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl View Post
    Cardio? I'm allergic to that. But you will need to post your states like MI said to get proper feedback and good advice.

High Cardio On Gear-img_481016628092001.jpeg
    clarky. likes this.

32 yr old
    6'3
    196lbs

I ran test 400 with decca for 12 weeks no pct or ai my first time got decent gains but with back acne

I have run test e 500ml p/w with ai and proper pct as advised from this forum this went well nice gain in strength not massive gains in size but overall i was happy

In the past when i have gained weight i find my self short of breath off but i had cut out nearly all cardio

If i was to start cycling reasonably fit and with plenty extreme cardio would it stop the breathing troubles

hooligans luck is offline Junior Member
    I do heavy cardio and run mostly test. ive never had problem. Im more cross fit with a nice pl routine. I run low dose deca for joints. stay way from tren that tends to be hard on the cardio.
    Last edited by hooligans luck; 06-26-2014 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hooligans luck
    I do heavy cardio and run mostly test. ive never had problem. Im more cross fit with a nice pl routine. I run low dose deca for joints. stay way from tren that tends to be hard on the cardio.
    Thanks for the advice you are telling me what i was wanting to hear test e with low decca is what i was thinking

yettibecsuse is offline Associate Member
    It depends on what weight class you are going to fight in are you moving up or dropping down a weight class

Quote Originally Posted by yettibecsuse
    It depends on what weight class you are going to fight in are you moving up or dropping down a weight class
    I used to fight at light heavyweight but this time round i was hoping to box heavyweight 2 weights higher but only if i can get fit enough at that weight

Quote Originally Posted by db11
    I used to fight at light heavyweight but this time round i was hoping to box heavyweight 2 weights higher but only if i can get fit enough at that weight
    This was the weight i was at when i started boxing training again so i am not trying to gain much weight just keep it

Thread Information