werms is offline Associate Member

How do you know you are ready to take Tren? IF ever?

I've been told by my peers to never try it. For many bro science reasons.
    I am on my 4th Cycle and second Cycle that I have used 19-nor compounds.

I won't be able to plan my 5th Cycle until Summer of next year.

My diet is in check.
    Blood work is in check.
    I've PCT successfully each time.

My philosophy has always been less is more and didn't want to jump into something deep.

Stats 5'9 200 12.5% 30 now (Don't remind me)
    *Cycle will be Test E 16 weeks Deca 14 weeks (Got deca Dick last time I stopped 2 weeks before test Thank you Arr and Calais)
    Running Test E 650mg / 400mg deca (Injections split 3.5 days apart)
    Ran Dball week 1-6 50mg
    Running 250x2 (HCG )
    Exemstane 12.5mg morning 12.5mg Night (ED) Adjusted based on levels
    Running Caber .50mg every 3.5 days (First time trying it with 19-nor)

PCT
    Typical Clomid/Nolva 4weeks

6Damn6Ram6 is offline New Member
    Up to you man really, your body. I have used tren e once before and i have to say....you can literally see your body changing before your eyes when taking it lol. It dropped my BF% along with giving me incredible gains in muscle size and strength....a long with some anger issues haha. Nothing to bad, but i noticed my tolerance for dumb-asses went down.

Another thing to think about is tren cough. I got it 3 times....all 3 sucked, but it's not the end of the world. Read a little about that...it's not as bad as some make it out to be...but that doesn't mean it's not pretty friggin uncomfortable

AND ANOTHER THING to think about is sleep....tren can make you sleep a little less. I got about 5 hours of sleep a night. The not sleeping part sucks, but the good news is tren is so awesome you don't need a lot of sleep to see gains.

Ok, i think i'm done now, good luck.
    Last edited by 6Damn6Ram6; 06-28-2014 at 03:24 AM.

werms is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 6Damn6Ram6 View Post
    Up to you man really, your body. I have used tren e once before and i have to say....you can literally see your body changing before your eyes when taking it lol. It dropped my BF% along with giving me incredible gains in muscle size and strength....a long with some anger issues haha. Nothing to bad, but i noticed my tolerance for dumb-asses went down.

Another thing to think about is tren cough. I got it 3 times....all 3 sucked, but it's not the end of the world. Read a little about that...it's not as bad as some make it out to be...but that doesn't mean it's not pretty friggin uncomfortable

AND ANOTHER THING to think about is sleep....tren can make you sleep a little less. I got about 5 hours of sleep a night. The not sleeping part sucks, but the good news is tren is so awesome you don't need a lot of sleep to see gains.

Ok, i think i'm done now, good luck.
    Thats good to know. Right now I seem to have a shorter fuze then normal with dumb asses. Might Try a short ester Tren Ace since the sides might be more manageable

Thread Information