Results 1 to 18 of 18
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By RangerDanger830
  • 1 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By Docd187123
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk

Thread: How Long should i run an AI HCG while on cycle???

  1. #1
    z06vett is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    253

    How Long should i run an AI HCG while on cycle???

    Hey guys, starting to get prepared for my fall cycle.

    -I wanted to know how long i need to run an AI on a 15 wk test & 12 wk Deca cycle. Letro has work wonders for me in the past with gyno issue and gave me a dryer look... Haven't has too much success with Amidrex.

    I will also add HCG while on cycle

    250iu 2x a week = 500iu a week

    10 weeks = 5000iu

    - Is it best to run the hcg through out the duration on the cycle 15wk??? For the Test and Deca Combo. Any info on this would help

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    RangerDanger830's Avatar
    RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,870
    Yeah I would run the HCG throughout and the AI as well. In addition, not sure if you have thought of this, but I would add a prolactin management compound such as cabergoline to the cycle as well for the deca .
    NACH3 likes this.

  3. #3
    Bigshotvictoria's Avatar
    Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Great White North
    Posts
    1,436
    Both from day one of your cycle right up to PCT.

  4. #4
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    As long as you are introducing exogenous test you need to manage aromatse levels with an AI. Purchase another 2500IU of hCG and use it the entire time on cycle. Theres's no reason not to hCG it's an inexpensive insurance policy. You should have a PA on hand while using a 19nor, but as long as you keep E2 in check with an AI then you shouldn't have to use it.
    NACH3 likes this.

  5. #5
    Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,220
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    Yeah I would run the HCG throughout and the AI as well. In addition, not sure if you have thought of this, but I would add a prolactin management compound such as cabergoline to the cycle as well for the deca.
    Having one on hand maybe a wise idea in case but by and far, those who properly manage E2 will not have and PRL issues. My $.02
    NACH3 likes this.

  6. #6
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123 View Post

    Having one on hand maybe a wise idea in case but by and far, those who lropey manage E2 will not have and PRL issues. My $.02
    Correct. Don't mess with DAs unless you have to.

  7. #7
    Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,220
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Correct. Don't mess with DAs unless you have to.
    DAWS or dopamine agonist withdrawal syndrome. I know you and I touched upon it briefly in the past. I'm glad you're a part of these forums MI, sometimes I'm in awe of the knowledge you possess. Now Austin will be in to tell us to get a room in 5....4....3...2....

  8. #8
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123 View Post

    DAWS or dopamine agonist withdrawal syndrome. I know you and I touched upon it briefly in the past. I'm glad you're a part of these forums MI, sometimes I'm in awe of the knowledge you possess. Now Austin will be in to tell us to get a room in 5....4....3...2....
    What many don't realize too, is that the starting dose most use for a cycle (0.125mg) is the same dose I prescribe for managing Parkinson's disease and RLS.

    Food for thought.
    Docd187123 likes this.

  9. #9
    z06vett is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    253
    Thanks guys for all of that info.....

    Now for an AI, I prefer Letro, Its kept the gyno down and has giving me a dryer look (no bloat on test, although i was on Tren too so I'm sure that had something to do with the dryer look) Anyhow.... Do you guys foresee an issue, using Letro for damn near 15 wk for the entire cycle of test. If so what should the dose be. The brand of letro i get 2.5 and can't be split more than once. The pills are too small. So ill be taking 1.25.

    Should i take 1.25ed 1.25eod. How should that play out?
    Last edited by z06vett; 06-27-2014 at 07:26 AM.

  10. #10
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    Have you had BW done pre and mid cycle?

    If you have gyno symptoms you should use a SERM. An AI is used to prevent symptoms from ever being an issue. Letro is too powerful for most people as 0.25mg or less tends to suppress 0.98%+ of E2. Everyone is different when it comes to E2 serum levels and you may very will require a high dosage of letro to keep your E2 in range. Letro has a half life of 40 hours so you should be fine with EOD dosage. Some people never feel side effects from having too high or too low E2. This is why BW is paramount. We are only making educated guesses unless you have BW to know for sure.

  11. #11
    z06vett is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Have you had BW done pre and mid cycle?

    If you have gyno symptoms you should use a SERM. An AI is used to prevent symptoms from ever being an issue. Letro is too powerful for most people as 0.25mg or less tends to suppress 0.98%+ of E2. Everyone is different when it comes to E2 serum levels and you may very will require a high dosage of letro to keep your E2 in range. Letro has a half life of 40 hours so you should be fine with EOD dosage. Some people never feel side effects from having too high or too low E2. This is why BW is paramount. We are only making educated guesses unless you have BW to know for sure.
    What serum do you recommend to use while on cycle. Ive always used serum, for PCT.

  12. #12
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    You can use nolvadex or raloxifene on/off cycle to treat gyno symptoms. If you don't have gyno then you shouldn't use one on cycle. Ralox is better at treating gyno because it has a higher binding affinity for E2 receptors in breast tissue.

  13. #13
    z06vett is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    You can use nolvadex or raloxifene on/off cycle to treat gyno symptoms. If you don't have gyno then you shouldn't use one on cycle. Ralox is better at treating gyno because it has a higher binding affinity for E2 receptors in breast tissue.
    Good info Numbere, I assume to treat the gyno you would use the Serum until the gyno is manageable. Then discontinue and pick back up when its time for PCT. Correct??? I will have my blood work done before and after, never really have gotten it done while on cycle. Because the results were apparent and wasn't really have any unusual side effects. Expect on a high dose of tren . I had night sweats a few times a month, so i drop the dose.

  14. #14
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    Quote Originally Posted by z06vett View Post
    Good info Numbere, I assume to treat the gyno you would use the Serum until the gyno is manageable. Then discontinue and pick back up when its time for PCT. Correct??? I will have my blood work done before and after, never really have gotten it done while on cycle. Because the results were apparent and wasn't really have any unusual side effects. Expect on a high dose of tren. I had night sweats a few times a month, so i drop the dose.
    Yes continue taking the SERM until gyno disappears. You should expect 8+ weeks for a full recovery and will likely need to continue taking up to and through PCT. You should read this thread for a more complete explanation.

    Estrogen, Prolactin, Progesterone Management + Gynecomastia Prevention & Reversal

  15. #15
    epixs is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    What many don't realize too, is that the starting dose most use for a cycle (0.125mg) is the same dose I prescribe for managing Parkinson's disease and RLS.

    Food for thought.

    a neurologist on this type of forum , mirin.

  16. #16
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by epixs View Post

    a neurologist on this type of forum , mirin.
    We have members with various backgrounds, education, and experience to offer.

    That's what makes this board top notch!

  17. #17
    epixs is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    We have members with various backgrounds, education, and experience to offer.

    That's what makes this board top notch!
    Good to know, mad respect to members with that kind of knowledge taking time out to help.

  18. #18
    z06vett is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    253
    Thanks for y'all help, very useful info. And cleared some confusion.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •