Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By testluva

Thread: Confusion regarding Anavar

hoopdreams92 is offline New Member

Confusion regarding Anavar

There is so much contradicting information online regarding anavar , on the steroid profiles in comparison to what people say (and they don't usually say if it was their experience or not). So I hope someone can clear up things for me.

Can you bulk on Anavar? I want to use Anavar to bulk. I need to gain 10-15lbs in a decent stretch of time, but don't want to blow up with 20+lbs off my first cycle.

According to so many posts and articles, it seems that Anavar is a decent recomp choice. I thought tren was the only recomp choice available? However many users say they experienced fat loss on a bulk with anavar, and the steroid profile says you can gain 5-10 lbs of muscle on a deficit (I think it was in the steroid profile or in another article).

So then if the recomp is true, then that means var truly does burn fat, and all the people saying that "its on your diet only and only on your diet" are not exactly correct besides that you do have to have a clean diet in regards to getting nutrition and macros?

I have a time constraint to participate in a sport and need to gain strength and some size as well as burn excess fat for explosive movements. And from everything that I've read, I lean towards on thinking that var is an excellent choice for explosive athletes that need more strength than size, and need to drop body fat, but then there are people who contradict all of this information.

What is this issue about? Could it be a bad source of var like being under dosed or another drug being masked as var?

EDIT: just read the steroid profile. It does not say that you can gain 10-15lbs on deficit, however regarding the bulking gains it is pretty vague. I understand a large amount of people use steroids to blow up huge, but I am not looking for that type of gain.
    Last edited by hoopdreams92; 07-04-2014 at 12:13 PM.

bump

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Well I think the average guy isn't going to gain 10-15lbs on it. It's not good for bulking. You'll gain a few pounds for sure. Fat loss is great with it.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Your diet and program do more to determine the effectiveness of bulk v cut than any compound. Var can be used in a bulk but it will never be as effective in that capacity as some of the other options available.

If you're not looking for "that type of gain" and given your previously posted stats I'd advise considering the natural route. It seems your goals are within reach.

It's within reach however I havnt told you that I'm on a time constraint.

Thanks for the info guys.

testluva is offline Associate Member
    Add NPP to your bulk cycle and increase your calories. You'll have nice lean gains at 400mg per week in 12 weeks.
    hoopdreams92 likes this.

Thread Information