Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Black
  • 1 Post By Times Roman

Thread: Tren eod or every 6?

Brandon1989 is offline New Member

Tren eod or every 6?

This is my 2nd cycle, about half way through, I'm 25, 215 lbs 6'2", 15% body fat. I'm shooting for 240. Currently running test enanthate , decca, anadrol , and I've hit a wall and I'm upping my cycle to break through, starting next week I'm finishing up decca and starting tren enanthate and eq. Will also be running test 400, 400 mg every 3 days and anadrol 100 mg every day. Pretty much everywhere I've read says to take tren every other day but my supplier says to take it every 6 days with the eq. He's very experienced and I trust his opinion but this is the last cycle I'm going to do for probably a few years so I want to do it right. Opinions on this? It would be 300mg of eq and tren every 6. Thanks.

Brandon1989 is offline New Member
    PS I just started on the drol, part of the wall breaker.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    So pretty much your plan is to take everything including the kitchen sink? You clearly have no business using steroids . You don't add more compounds when you "hit a wall". I'm almost 100% sure its diet related. If you aren't eating enough, you aren't going to grow.

Also, it's pretty much a rule of thumb NOT to take steroid advice from your supplier. He is trying to make money off of you, remember?

And just to sum it up, in one cycle you will have taken test, DECA , anadrol , tren and eq. I don't even want to ask how long you have/will be running this.

And to boot, you've posted this in the wrong section. Total strikeout. Goose egg. 100% fail.
    Last edited by Black; 06-27-2014 at 07:15 PM.
    what? likes this.

btc89 is offline New Member
    Tren enanthate is the long acting ester, acetate being the short. If you had tren ace, frequent injections are required due to the short half life. Enanthate, on the other hand, is long acting.

Personally, I wouldn't recommend taking so much bro. That's going to be really hard on your liver and cause more sides than necessary in the search of your goals.

Test enanthate and tren enanthate together is my next cycle with a dbol boost, so try easing up and going with something similar. I'm going to shoot twice a week, which is plenty.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I wrote this long dissertation and now the friggin screan is froze. I hope I don't have to go through all that again.........?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Crap!

I won't be able to unfreeze my dissertation, so I'll abbreviate and retype.

Mate,
    You need to learn to grows into your cycle. You think the solution is to do more of every kind of drug. But that's nonsense. I'd be willing to bet money your problem is a lack of discipline in the kitchen.

I crunched some numbers for you. Based on your stats and assuming a moderate activity level, your TDEE is 3300 cals/day. To grow, you would need something like 3,500 cals/day minimum. Although your minimum protein requirement is 275 grams of protein a day, you really need something like 340 grams of protein, plus however many cals/day you decide over your TDEE, something like 40% of that needs to come from protein.

Please tell me, how many cals/day are you consuming REGULARLY, and how many grams of protein per day REGULARLY?

this is the reason 90% (I just winged the number) that newbs come here thinking they need drugs, really just need to learn to eat the right way.

Now please answer my questions
    ---Roman

Tren eod or every 6?-capture.png

Thread Information