Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Times Roman

Thread: Can I start a cycle of Sust then change to Test E / C after a few weeks?

dextrous is offline New Member

Can I start a cycle of Sust then change to Test E / C after a few weeks?

Hi. So I got a vial of sust 250. Currently pinning EOD, about 500mg per week. I have about a 5 week supply of Sust but I've been reading all the "negative" sides of Sust... so I was thinking of switching to some different gear after this vial runs out..

Is this alright?

Also after I pin the Sust, I get a strange feeling in my throat. Sort of like the acidic feeling you get after you throw up. I always aspirate and pin in my glutes. Anyone get the same?

P.s. my PCT:

5000UI HCG 4 weeks from end of cycle, AI every day, Clomid+Nolva PCT.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    What are your stats and cycle experience? Are you using an AI on cycle?

You can change half way through cycle but it doesn't make sense why you would. People have been cycling sus for decades with great outcomes. You should be using hCG while on cycle not during PCT. You should begin using hCG immediately at 250IU twice a week. An AI should be used on cycle not during PCT. When using sus PCT should begin 18 days after last pin.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    changing esthers mid cycle will disrupt blood serum levels. personally, I just keep the same thing going during the entire cycle.
    btc89 likes this.

Alright. I'll keep the sust going whole cycle.

I am running the AI during cycle (sorry for confusion). Every day

I'll start HCG 2 weeks in, or earlier if atrophy kicks in. I only got 5000ui.

This is my first cycle. I am 150 pounds, 5"8.

Another question, I have an incredibly fast metabolism and have been eating like a horse. I have been shitting (sorry if Too much information) six times a day. I can hardly hold food down. Currently eating six meals a day and 140g of protein daily. Is this anything to worry about? I have been eating to the point where I feel physically sick and then I feel like shit for the rest of the day.. I have always been like this, it's good in a sense because I have a really, really low BF%, but I don't know if it's anything to worry about medically speaking.
    Last edited by dextrous; 06-27-2014 at 08:14 PM.

btc89 is offline New Member
    As was said, stick with one until the end to ensure your blood serum/plasma levels stay in check.

No worries! As for the strange acidic taste in my mouth (similar to after you vomit), anyone got any feedback on that?

btc89 is offline New Member
    I've never got a vomit taste, but definitely an almost medicinal taste as well as cough. That usually means you've nicked a vein and some juice made it's way to your lungs.

Unrealone is offline Junior Member
    double your protein, dont switch over...as for the vomit taste, i will say that i have gotten some heartburn from sust. in the past... i dont think its all the Uncommon to get a hint of heartburn feeling when on any specific Test either.

Quote Originally Posted by Unrealone View Post
    double your protein, dont switch over...as for the vomit taste, i will say that i have gotten some heartburn from sust. in the past... i dont think its all the Uncommon to get a hint of heartburn feeling when on any specific Test either.
    heartburn is the exact way to describe it actually and I don't think I've been nicking a vein because it's happened both times I've injected and I've aspirated both times. cheers

I'll also try to up my protein intake. it's****ing hard to eat so much though!

Unrealone is offline Junior Member
    how many calories you guess you take in daily? im a little guy too.. it took eating 3750-4500cals a day at 150ish lbs to really start to grow and im in my 40s...
    Last edited by Unrealone; 06-28-2014 at 12:35 AM.

My guess would have to be 2500 calories. I'm trying to up it, but I have a massive problem holding in food due to my metabolism. I weighed myself this morning though and I gained 1kg in a week. I'm just eating everything I can whenever I can, and I am feeling horribly sick for it, but oh well

Thread Information