Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DFRELAT

Thread: Dave new cycle anavar, deca, sustanon

DFRELAT is offline Associate Member

Dave new cycle anavar, deca, sustanon

I'm just starting this new cycle and will keep progress with videos and pictures. If the labels on my gear are accurate, I will be taking 75mg/day of anavar , 250mg/every 2 days of deca (for my banged up body and joints) and 300mg/every 2 days of sustanon . I took the pictures yesterday night because it had real importance for me even though I've lost some since I haven't been working out much for a good two months now because my father passed away and I had several health issues. I was thinking of adding T3 to this cycle, going up to 75mcg/day, what do you guys think, the dose is good or go for more?

Yesterday was important for me because 3 years ago on june 26th 2011I had my first ceizure and thought I was gonna die and the following weeks after drilling a hole in my head, I was officially diagnosed with a brain cancer (anaplastic astrocytoma grade 3) and told I had between 2-5 years to live... So yesterday I can say that I'm 3 years in, still alive and kicking ass! It was also important because last years at about this date I started working out again after radiotherapy and a year of chemo, 2 years of sitting on my ass all day on the internet almost never getting out of home because I was to tired, 2 years of basically doing nothing. It was damn hard going back to the gym, I still get tired easlly and I can't workout more than 2 days in a row because I can't recuperate like I used to. My mangled stomach is from my Crohn's disease. The comparison picture is me in the first days of working out last year at a big fat 308lbs and the rest are me last night at 270lbs. I will post more photos and videos as I go but you can find the ones I already did here dfrelat - YouTube

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10373519_10202472817196788_840785324577385044_n.jpg 
Views:	12881 
Size:	41.9 KB 
ID:	151609Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10407297_10202472818156812_271738647795816470_n.jpg 
Views:	1813 
Size:	43.1 KB 
ID:	151610Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10491227_10202472818116811_8337383850734419330_n.jpg 
Views:	1165 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	151611

michael30 is offline Member
    What goals are you shooting for with this cycle?

The reason why I started losing weight was because about 9 months ago I barely could fit in the MRI machine, it crushed my chest so tight it hurt for a week. I need to get scanned every 3 months for my brain cancer, it's important. I had to drop weight because if I had kept growing like I normally do I wouldn't fit anymore, it's health reasons, not shallow cosmetic ones. I'd like to basically stay the same size I am now but have a better muscle/bodyfat ratio hence my T3 question. The deca makes me feel good with my Crohn's and I've been having some joint pain in the shoulders for some time. My diet is good, I know I could cut more carbs but with everything I have if I do I just get burnt out, it takes too much out of me, I know tried a few times, even as it is right now I can only train 2 days in a row, more and I get wasted I can't recuperate like I used too.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your results on t3 will be dictated by your diet. If you are keeping your carbs the same you may see some weight loss but not the full benefit of using it in conjunction with a calorie def and lots of cardio. I understand you have some pretty heavy med problems from other posts and know you have been around awhile. IF possible I would try carb cycling and try to dedicate your cycle to reducing body fat while preserving as much tissue as possible(u r running enough gear to take care of that.)

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    I noticed with t3 50 mcg a day felt fairly good, 75 and I had a ridiculous appetite, also started sleeping less. I would suggest starting with less or not bothering at all.

I understand that of course the more carbs I cut the more effective it will be. It's more the dose of 75mdg a day I was thinking about. Am I right in thinking that at 75mcg/day it seems a good balance between losing weight while not strong enough to really lose alot of muscle in the process?

I actually pretty much always eat clean even though I'm not cut. The other problem is my Crohn's, all the best foods for me are high in carbs, like rice, quinoa, oatmeal etc etc. First half of the day for me is this I eat my big breakfast like in my video that is full of carbs, then I go to the gym and finish it off with my post workout shake with a scoop and a half of mutant weight gainer for the carbs and 2 scoops of iso whey. When I cut on carbs I basically just change the second half of the day meals for example my meat or fish with green veggies instead of rice, pasta or whatever. But doing so messes with my intestines, they don't like the green shit lol I guess I'll just have to go by trial and error until I find the right balance with the T3 and veggies.

I've been at 25 mcg/day for a couple of days now and so far I've actually gained 2 pounds! lol I have a liquid version in a pump I take when I wake up. And trust me when I say I get ****ing hungry fast after the pump shot! lol I don't have time to mess around I have to eat! I actually eat more in total by day then I did before. And I started waking up to eat in the middle of the night! I then eat the second half of a big greak yogurt container I take right before bed.

Oh and before some anally retented starts busting my balls because I didn't write it, I usually take 0.25mg of arimidex every 4 days and its usually more than enough to never have gyno issues I adjust as needs be. I also have some cabergoline I might take for the deca , I'll see as I go and adjust accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE View Post
    I noticed with t3 50 mcg a day felt fairly good, 75 and I had a ridiculous appetite, also started sleeping less. I would suggest starting with less or not bothering at all.
    Oh good it's not just me lol

Sorry not trying to sound like a dick. I just want to make sure i understand your goals. Please correct me if im wrong. Basically you want to cut fat while maintaining muscle so you can be more healthy and so yo can get mri's. But the down side is when you cut to many carbs you feel like crap? Is that correct? *note i personally think 75mcg of t3 would be fine. I personally dont get good results from t3 unless my diet is about perfect. Buy if it is perfect. My fat loss is considerably more then just the perfect diet alone.

jay94 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by michael30 View Post
    Sorry not trying to sound like a dick. I just want to make sure i understand your goals. Please correct me if im wrong. Basically you want to cut fat while maintaining muscle so you can be more healthy and so yo can get mri's. But the down side is when you cut to many carbs you feel like crap? Is that correct? *note i personally think 75mcg of t3 would be fine. I personally dont get good results from t3 unless my diet is about perfect. Buy if it is perfect. My fat loss is considerably more then just the perfect diet alone.
    The problem is your diet is never perfect, unless you have spent years studying in nutrition related fields and/or have years of experience with bodybuilding and strict dietting, which very few of us have.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DFRELAT View Post
    I understand that of course the more carbs I cut the more effective it will be. It's more the dose of 75mdg a day I was thinking about. Am I right in thinking that at 75mcg/day it seems a good balance between losing weight while not strong enough to really lose alot of muscle in the process?

I actually pretty much always eat clean even though I'm not cut. The other problem is my Crohn's, all the best foods for me are high in carbs, like rice, quinoa, oatmeal etc etc. First half of the day for me is this I eat my big breakfast like in my video that is full of carbs, then I go to the gym and finish it off with my post workout shake with a scoop and a half of mutant weight gainer for the carbs and 2 scoops of iso whey. When I cut on carbs I basically just change the second half of the day meals for example my meat or fish with green veggies instead of rice, pasta or whatever. But doing so messes with my intestines, they don't like the green shit lol I guess I'll just have to go by trial and error until I find the right balance with the T3 and veggies.

I've been at 25 mcg/day for a couple of days now and so far I've actually gained 2 pounds! lol I have a liquid version in a pump I take when I wake up. And trust me when I say I get ****ing hungry fast after the pump shot! lol I don't have time to mess around I have to eat! I actually eat more in total by day then I did before. And I started waking up to eat in the middle of the night! I then eat the second half of a big greak yogurt container I take right before bed.

Oh and before some anally retented starts busting my balls because I didn't write it, I usually take 0.25mg of arimidex every 4 days and its usually more than enough to never have gyno issues I adjust as needs be. I also have some cabergoline I might take for the deca, I'll see as I go and adjust accordingly.
    Since ur body has to have a good amount of carbs, just up ur cardio 40-60mins.. after every training session.. Good luck bro

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    on 75 mcg of t3 yes I was waking up in the middle of the night wanting to stuff my face, basically to the point some days I just got up for the day at 3 am cause i wanted to eat so bad. Of course those days were also my high calorie days, because a lot cal day I would know I can't eat, so usually force myself back to sleep after a while, but I have a terrible time sleeping while hungry. One of the reasons I don't think I will run t3 for a long time, and if I do it will be briefly.

And I gained weight switching from 50 to 75, I still managed to lose bodyfat, a bit of a recomp, but I had two extremely low cal days with two a day cardio, and third day was big calories followed by heavy lifting full body, with high volume, enough to make me want to puke. Surprisingly it worked better than what I am doing now even though it was more intense I feel more run down right now then when I was doing that. Maybe it was the t3 keeping me going... lol I dunno, but hope you find what works well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by jay94 View Post
    The problem is your diet is never perfect, unless you have spent years studying in nutrition related fields and/or have years of experience with bodybuilding and strict dietting, which very few of us have.
    I have no problem getting my diet perfect.........when i choose to do so and cut. But i will agree with part of your post. Because it took me 15 years to get to this point.

I've been quiet in here because I've had some health issues yet again ffs and haven't been training much lately. I don't know why but I was dead tired and I took a week off completely because of it. Finally feeling a lot better now, I'm back on track, started eating better and been cutting a bit on the carbs. My training really sucks however it's like I haven't worked out for 2 months, I'm so damn weak it's pathetic. But I improve a lot with every workout and gaining back some stamina and strength. The deca has helped my shoulders a lot, almost pain free now except now I pulled something in my right arm and it's a bitch everytime its at like a 90 degree angle at the elbow, hurts alot when bench pressing and doing flyes for example. Don't even know how it happened, woke up one morning and it hurt. Trained for strongman for years doing heavy crazy shit almost never hurt myself but now I hurt myself sleeping! lol WTF!

Everthing is finally getting back on track, I'm eating well, shoulders don't hurt and my arm is slowly getting better. The only thing is I lost too much weight quickly, so I upped the sustanon a little and anavar because I'm only 265lbs in those new pictures. Might just be this new woman I met keeping me busy with cardio lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10555259_10202632485548397_899541618_o.jpg 
Views:	2261 
Size:	262.8 KB 
ID:	152102Click image for larger version. 

Name:	085172594_n.jpg 
Views:	822 
Size:	129.7 KB 
ID:	152103

Very quickly done tonight right there on the spot for fun since I was making one anyways! Many will know about this already, I didn't come up with this one.

Dave Power Meal #2 - YouTube
    Last edited by DFRELAT; 07-25-2014 at 01:40 AM.
    tice1212 likes this.

I've been lazy with this thread so I'm finishing it with this video quickly and badly done video tonight. All in all I'm happy with this cycle. I've had more health issues and things happening to me than expected but I can't complain with that thicking bomb in my head! It's just really hard now for me to cut on carbs, it just takes too much out of me. I was at only 265lbs last week and felt like shit, no will power, no energy. I'm back to 269lbs in this video and I feel better. To hell with having back abs! I'll just try to eat clean as best I can from now on!

Thread Information