yorkshireterrier is offline New Member

Exclamation TRT nebido AND cycling

I am on TRT because of a birth condition which means I produce minimal testosterone naturally. I have been lifting and doing amateur boxing for 5-6 year (10 years for the boxing). I get by very well, have won loads of fights, gained a lot of muscle (esp when considering I was a fat and underdeveloped teenager) and have made tonnes of progress, but I have hit the wall and I really want to get bigger. I do think this might be because I can't boost my T levels naturally (like from diet and exercise). I don't compete anymore since last 2 years, because I wanted to concentrate on building muscle, plus I have been punched a few too many times Lol. I am fairly lean about 10% BF (could get leaner tho). But I really don't think I can get any bigger naturally without getting fat, and even then i think it will be minimal (as i've tried)

So I take Nebido 1000mg (accidentally wrote 4000mg before, ) 4ml every 3 months injection. Its not that great, but I don't have that much choice. Can feel a bit low in vitality from time to time.

Could I cycle something on top like Test-E and Decca?

My goals are, get BIG (basically)

I weigh 170 lbs (my height is only 5'4")
    Bodyfat is about 10% from 7 point skinfold test
    Plus I have quite small frame and bones, so most of my weight is muscle.

I eat 2g protein per pound of body weight a day, and about 3000 cals on average (half on a cut). All wholefood and clean. 5 Litres of water a day.
    Plus supps.
    Last edited by yorkshireterrier; 03-08-2014 at 10:49 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    The Nebido is 1000mg in 4ML not 4000mgs and if your feeling low at certain times you may to adjust the protocol to around 10 weeks. I was on 12 wks injection but now I am on 11 weeks but I do know guys who are on 8 weeks with extremely high T levels. Get them checked out and see if you can get some adjustment on your nebido shots. I've found Nebido to be the best therapy I've ever tried.

Maybe you should consider doing a test cycle and see how you react and respond, 500mgs per week is a good starting dose and drop in an AI.

Thanks,yeah its 1000mg, for some reason my maths gets mixed up sometimes.. :/ l havent been on it that long, was on sustanon before.
    unfortunately I can't change my dosage, I have been tested and my doctor says its within the 'norm', so there is nothing I can do about that. All I can do is add more on top.

So cycle test and an aromatise inhibitor? yeah that could be a good way to start. Plus that AI should prevent T being metabolized into estradiol, right?
    Last edited by yorkshireterrier; 03-08-2014 at 07:32 AM.

Would something like proviron be good?

michael30 is offline Member
    Proviron will not help you get bigger. At all. I would try 500mg aweek like marcus suggested. Then go from there. Good luck!
    *note if you were asking about proviron as an ai, i would stick with arimidex or exemestane.
    Last edited by michael30; 03-08-2014 at 08:37 AM.

I meant to use it as an AI, but thanks, what about a mix like zydex-pharma-pro-pct asan AI, or is it better to use just arimidex by itself?
    Last edited by yorkshireterrier; 03-08-2014 at 09:41 AM.

michael30 is offline Member
    Arimidex or exemestane. Our site sponser sells them. Top right corner.

Just put an order in for Test-400 (25mg Testosterone Propionate , 187mg Testosterone Cypionate and 188mg Testosterone Enanthate ) and Arimidex .

D'ya think I could take 1-1.25ml T-400 a week? or should I do 0.6ml twice a week? and 0.5mg Arimidex every day or every other day?

thanks for the support.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I think, before you do anything, you need to read this

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I did read that, thanks tho

milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    Hi I'm also on nebido and cycle regular but as Marcus already suggested just do a straight test cycle of 500mgs per week that's 2 x 1ml shots of either cyp or enanthe not t400
    Just try one Esther and take it from there that's my personal opinion
    And don't forget the arimidex

joeybull is offline New Member
    hi marcus i would be very greatfull for some advice,i have been on trt for 3 years (nebido 1000mg every 10 weeks) but after the 6 week mark i feel terrible again,fatigue anxiety.i started self medicating with test e 250mg shot at 3 and 6 weeks and feel better now bi i am a bit worried that the test e will still have my levels raised for the blood work at 9 weeks,how long does test e raise levels for thank you

Thread Information