Bigdope is offline New Member

Tb-500 does long half mean long detection for drug test?

Long time member from ages ago. Swore of all this stuff and in moment of weakness broke down. Olympic level athelte. Took 2x5mg of TB-500 within 5 days of each other and now have abonded the cycle. I have been a clean athlete for all of my pro career and lost focus of what was at stake if I was implicated for doping.

Anyway I need to understand more about what I have done. Looked up all the current testing protocols including the one where detected tb-500 right after injection, the gh testing Rome 2011, and much more. Seems there is no one ever busted for this but the long half life makes me concerned. Does long half life mean long urine metabolites? I see maintence dosing on this stuff as once a week to once a month? Does that mean it's still in your system or still activating actin? If anyone can direct me to more info on the half life or share words of wisdom I would be eternal grateful.

Btw scanned Roman's thread. Didn't see this kind of info in it.

Thanks all

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Mate,
    TB500, as you are probably well aware, is NOT a performance enhancing drug. It is a healing peptide.

This peptide has been used for years by owners of race dogs and horses. Now there are those in the human arena that are taking it for injuries, including some members here.

Personally, I believe they do not test for TB at any level, since not performance enhancing.

It would not still be in your system, as peptides are broken down pretty fast, but the effects do last much longer.

I don't have the data to support my belief, but if you dig it up, please let me know?

Cheers!
    ---Roman

Right the entire purpose of this was a boost in recovery
    to get a hard training block in.

So half life and effects of a peptide are not related to it still being in your system, correct? Clearance time 7days? 14 days? I see In the Rome study that about 48 hours after both the GH and ghrp were clear. Are all peptides essentially the same in this regard? Does Tb-500 have a long half life or is it just long effects after?? I get it's not a drug and this is where it gets fuzzy lol.

Thanks for the quick reply Roman.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdope View Post
    Right the entire purpose of this was a boost in recovery
    to get a hard training block in.

So half life and effects of a peptide are not related to it still being in your system, correct? Clearance time 7days? 14 days? I see In the Rome study that about 48 hours after both the GH and ghrp were clear. Are all peptides essentially the same in this regard? Does Tb-500 have a long half life or is it just long effects after?? I get it's not a drug and this is where it gets fuzzy lol.

Thanks for the quick reply Roman.
    amino acids < peptides < protein

when you inject peptides, they break down and consume rapidly. However, optimal effects for TB are about a week. Rationale is that it matters not whether injecting TB daily or once a week, if the total weekly amount remains fixed, then the effect is more or less the same.

the sponsor did a nice little write up on TB, and you can read it here:

TB500 -- Learn how it works!

To recap: a peptide is a peptide and they are all protein and wil clear in the same manner. The extend duration of it's benifits are a continued reaction from tiggers set in motion not because there is still peptide in your system. Sound correct? Basically you can't add esters to peptides, lol. I guess I got concerned after scanning through forums and people throw around the word half life. Between that and the maintance dosage it make sound like this stuff actually accumulates in your system. I do understand the basics of a peptide. I think dabbling back on the dark side made me paranoid. Thanks again for clearing my concern. Back to Jedi

Arbitrary question, what peptides are actually performance enhancing?

Thread Information