NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

Question ?'s/help regarding on progesterone management for Tren Ace/Prop/Mast 150ml/10ml vial?

Hello guys and gals,

I'm 31 yrs old & 5'10"; Male; 181lbs w/BF% bout 8-8.3% tops.

Cycle experience includes - Nandrolone /Test Prop/Primobolan /Masteron /Anavar /Tbol...

My next cycle will be as follows Test Prop/Masteron/& Tren Ace blend - 150ml=50/50/50. Dosages will be equal across the board - 400mg of Prop/400mg of Masteron/& 400mg of Tren Ace on a per wkly basis! Also, have been looking into the prop be raised during this cycle-for a lil weight gain 185-190 lbs - but want to get BF DOWN INTO 6.5-7.5 range)

My question pertaining to Progesterone management(as this will be my first Tren cycle) what is recommended as I'm not gyno prone... But this is hardly the case for Tren... Caber; liq. Prami(but have been reading about the sickness w/dosage experimentation, T-3, etc??? Wondering with the info I gave ya(if need more please just lemme know) what would be the best fit for me regarding Progesterone Management???

Thank you for any and all replies please... It is greatly appreciated!! Thanks...

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Best way to manage progesterone is 2ways

1) manage E2. This is always your first line of defense (thanks Austin ). Whether it be to control prolactin or progesterone, properly managing E2 will go a long way and for most ppl will suffice.

2) if managing E2 does not keep progesterone in check then it's probably best to drop the compound that's elevating your progesterone levels.

Progestational activity can also augment the stimulate it effect of estrogens on mammory tissues according to William Llewellyn so it may be possible to develop gyno even with low E2. You really don't want to take SPRMs, the drugs used to lower progesterone, without professional oversight so this is why it's best to drop whatever compound is causing the issues if E2 management alone is not enough.

As for T3, I LOVE it. I will probably include it in every cycle in the future. I'd obviously vary the dose depending on the goal of the cycle but it's such an effective, safe, and inexpensive compound to run I see no reason not to for myself personally.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Docd187123;6892096]Best way to manage progesterone is 2ways

1) manage E2. This is always your first line of defense (thanks Austin ). Whether it be to control prolactin or progesterone, properly managing E2 will go a long way and for most ppl will suffice.

2) if managing E2 does not keep progesterone in check then it's probably best to drop the compound that's elevating
    Docd187123,
    Thanks for the reply my man... Keeping E2 in check will indeed keep(in most Progesterone/prolactin etc in check as you said... I'm gettin BW done today if all goes well if not today this week - ASAP...

As I mentioned, the AI I'm taking is Stane at 25mg ed... Was just reading how it can lower E2 levels by 50% and estrogen at a astounding 85%, and didn't want crashing my E2 become even close to happening(& I saw Austinites post in a thread whereas the starting dose for exemeststane should be 25mg and haven't had many sides except the night sweats and that could be the prop), so again what did i learn = BW BW BW!! Validate!

Thanks again!
    Last edited by NACH3; 06-30-2014 at 01:37 AM.

Thread Information