flyguy6661 is offline Member

last 30 days of cycle, sereous cutting ! hoping to dry right up !

so its the last 4 weeks of my 14 week cycle, just come off 600mg enanthate & 400mg masterone now im using
    prop 100mg eod
    mast prop 100mg eod
    100mg anavar ed
    100mg winny ed
    120mcg clen ed
    .5mg arimidex eod
    also using ECA in the morning
    i know this is a ride for my liver but i wont touch a drink and it is only 4 weeks. will i be able to drop 1-2% each week with good diet and training, would say im around 12-14% now would like to get to 8 if possible !
    cheers

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ridiculous abuse of gear at age 21.

Dropping bf is all diet and training. You are pounding the hell out of your body with all that gear. How lean you get is going to entirely depend on diet diet and diet.

Go talk to Gearbox (member on this forum) about leaning out. If you want the type of results he has achieved (the man is SHREDDED) - and they are extremely impressive and would put most to shame here - you'll have to commit to the type of nutrition and cardio he has done. He isn't running half the gear you are and I guarantee will still look better because he understands how absolutely critical the fundamentals (nutrition and training) are to his goals and outcomes.

Some of you young guys still have yet to learn that nutrition really determines how you will look. You keep thinking more gear is better when it's not. Patience and discipline to your training and nutrition are the answers you seek.

No one can tell you how close you will get to your goals. That depends on YOU and how committed you really are. If you fall short of your goals, you weren't committed enough to the program - it's that simple.

FFS man im not 21 lol !!! yea i did my first cycle at 21 im going to be 25 next week. look at my joining date etc. my diet is pretty good, could be slightly tweaked but im no fool with diet trust me.

Darkness is offline Member
    Brothaman, drop all of that and just go with some T3/T4 along with the prop, increase cardio, reduce carbs. Var winny and clen will be just a wast of money. Plus chances are the var will be just fake winny.

Quote Originally Posted by flyguy6661 View Post
    FFS man im not 21 lol !!! yea i did my first cycle at 21 im going to be 25 next week. look at my joining date etc. my diet is pretty good, could be slightly tweaked but im no fool with diet trust me.
    Pretty good will NOT cut it if you're trying to drop bf lower - trust ME!

The guys with a chiseled physique aren't pretty good about their diet. They are meticulous about their diet.

With clen is it a good idea to do 2 days on 1 day off etc ?

Most do two weeks on two weeks off. I run it differently but I'm not a huge proponent of clen TBH.

Zedded is offline Junior Member
    waste of gear bro. overdosed

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    I to would cut that gear into 1/4's. Maybe some prop and winny to help combat muscle wasting while in a caloric deficient diet. Steroids are meant to build muscle, not burn fat. Period.

Right now I'm cutting.......500 mg test, 50 winny and a ec stack. Cardio 7 days a week and lifting 6. Carb cycling and caloric deficient every day. The fat is literally melting dude. Save the juice and the hurting to your body for a good bulker once your shredded! Good luck

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Way tooooo much gear! You could use Tes and one oral which would avoid muscle wasting. Everyone is claiming diet bcus its so true12-14% bf down to 8% in 4 weeks......that is a tall order in such a short time that you would have to have total mastery of your diet including carb cycling. If you have time u should post some pics in members cycles and see how you do over the next 4 weeks....best of luck.

cheers guys, il give it a go and my 30 days starts as of today and il keep you all posted, just swallowed 50mg winny,50mg var & my eca with BCAA'S half hour walk to work then il have 6 hard boiled eggs (just whites) . peace

Unrealone is offline Junior Member
    good luck buddy... but no need to be in such a rush... dropping 5-6% in a month is enough stress on the body...the extra gear will only add to that stress and strain...

Thread Information