basmith is offline New Member

Last edited by basmith; 06-25-2019 at 01:23 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Do you realize how Tren effects endurance?
    Thats also a lot of gear for a 3rd cycle.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Do you realize how Tren effects endurance?
    Thats also a lot of gear for a 3rd cycle.
    I think he intends to cycle after his half marathon. You're right about it being a lot of gear for an early cycle.

Also, 6'1 at 185lbs after 2 cycles I think you need a diet evaluation. I know you may say that you've lost weight because of the running training and if that's the case you should concentrate on getting your weight back up above 200lbs naturally.

Your cycle is also a bit of a mess anyway and needs a rethink.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    I think he intends to cycle after his half marathon. You're right about it being a lot of gear for an early cycle.

Also, 6'1 at 185lbs after 2 cycles I think you need a diet evaluation. I know you may say that you've lost weight because of the running training and if that's the case you should concentrate on getting your weight back up above 200lbs naturally.

Your cycle is also a bit of a mess anyway and needs a rethink.
    Yeah your right, I ignored that part.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Nope, not a cycle I would run. I think you are making it way to complex and to many compounds. IMO. That is a LOT of compounds for 3 cycle. What are your goals for this cycle anyway?

Last edited by basmith; 05-11-2015 at 12:12 AM.

Deal Me In is offline Member
    I'll take a shot at it. Trade the Test E for more Prop and Tren A. Run the prop and tren A for 8 weeks at the original dose. Add the Var to the last 6 weeks.

Don't take the caber unless you develop prolactin sides. You should be able to control that with the Adex.

I only use Clomid and Nolvadex for PCT but if you want to add the third compound I guess that's a matter of choice.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Its going to be hard to be a running and be bigger. I think its right you waiting until you done with your running and then decide to hit the weights. I would read this. Austinite's Educational Article Database One in there is about how to run a correct first cycle. Deca might be good for you due to the damage you put on your joints by running. I dont really know. Test E or C would be what I would run. Maybe some test P if you have it to get it to blast your test while they E or C starts to hit you.

With the different types of esters its good to learn again what you did in Chemistry. The different ester chains are placed on most steroid at the17th carbon posiion. Different esters that are used with anabolic /androgenic steroids , but again, they all do basically the same thing. Esters vary only in their ability to reduce a steroid's water solubility. An ester like propionate for example will slow the release of a steroid for a few days, while the duration will be up to 15 days+/- with a decanoate ester is a chain composed primarily of carbon and hydrogen atoms.

So that goes to the drugs active life. Active life: Refers to the period in which the amount of a drug in the body is enough that it will still produce the desired effects for which it was administered. Or conversely, inhibit natural recovery of normal bodily function. It is dose dependent. Here is a list of common active half lifes from someone that posted this a while back and I put in a word doc.

Oral steroids Drug Active half-life
    Anavar (oxandrolone) 9 hours
    Dianabol (methandrostenolone , methandienone) 4.5 to 6 hours

Depot steroids Drug Active half-life
    Deca -durabolin (Nandrolone decanate) 14 days
    Finaject (trenbolone acetate) 3 days
    Testosterone Cypionate 12 days
    Testosterone Enanthate 10.5 days
    Testosterone Propionate 4.5 days

Steroid esters Drug Active half-life
    Acetate 3 days
    Propionate 2 days
    Butyrate 6 days
    Valerate 7.5 days

Enanthate 10.5 days
    Cypionate 12 days
    Nonanoate 13.5 days
    Decanoate 15 days

hope this helps with your research. Also hit up the steroid profile for each drug. You can learn a lot. I would stay clear of Tren for a few cycles. I love the stuff but it can be harsh and with different sides.

Last edited by basmith; 05-11-2015 at 12:11 AM.

Thread Information